Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Re: Ryan Vieth

His granny probably doesn't care if he covers himself in tattoos. I have 6 but all can be covered up with clothing, even a tank top. If he gets the sleeves he's in for a rude awakening as to making a lot of money unless he finds something creative to do on his own.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm sure Dominos has and would overlook any shortcomings whether it be instability, emotional issues or lack of driving skills. Hey, I'd call Dominos to have my pie delivered by Ryan!

Well, at least it's winter time and it's not too hot in the "parts pickin' palace" at Fletcher Jones.
    Last edited by SindyLew; 01-23-2008 at 03:54 PM.

lol... I hope he at least keeps any job for at least 6 months. Without job skills you can't expect to land any career.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Ryan, please go to college. You won't regret it.

The Dominios job sounds perfect for him. Doesn't he already have references?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Although I will agree that Ryan is acting spoiled and entitled on the show, not to mention a tad bit arrogant, I can't say I blame him one bit. Look at his mother. She gained wealth through marriage and he knows she has money to support him. In his mind he probably thinks: why shouldn't he have it too??? Simon is willing to write him a check to get him out of the picture, but what Ryan really could benefit by is a father figure who takes an interest in him. Ryan has to be around someone who embodies the qualities they want him to have, someone he can really look up to and emulate. Sadly, there does not seem to be anyone doing that.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Ryan is just milking it. He knows if he makes enough money, he will be forced to live out on his own. His parents know he doesn't make enough to leave the nest, so they keep him (or grandma does). Maybe they trade off babysitting days. Grandma gets him M-W and Tamra gets him Th-Sunday. (smirk)

Ryan banks his whopping $10 hr pay and saves for his weekend partying and girlish jeans. He may be a slacker, but he's a smart one. Why leave?

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2768742;
    Ryan is just milking it. He knows if he makes enough money, he will be forced to live out on his own. His parents know he doesn't make enough to leave the nest, so they keep him (or grandma does). Maybe they trade off babysitting days. Grandma gets him M-W and Tamra gets him Th-Sunday. (smirk)

Ryan banks his whopping $10 hr pay and saves for his weekend partying and girlish jeans. He may be a slacker, but he's a smart one. Why leave?
    Good point.

FORT Fogey

The "reality" of Ryan is he was living with Grandma and moved home for a story line. Now that the cameras are gone it's time to tear down the set and return to normal.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I've been thinking (which is a waste of time really, because as a mom, I have too much to think about daily anyways). Anyone notice a correlation of storylines? Season 1 for Lauri, daughter Ashley moves back in with mom and mom has to figure out how to adjust.
    Season 3 (1st season) for Tamra, and son Ryan suddenly moves home with mom and step-dad (from grandma's house) and they somehow have to figure out how to adjust.
    Now that the filming is over, Ryan is back with grandma and Ashley is back on her own, but now living with Josh.
    Can this reality show SOMEHOW be scripted?!?!?! And if so, the key players are still morons...