Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Re: Ryan Vieth

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2754439;
    I saw this quote as someone's signature line. I thoug it may apply here.
    End of third season! Too late for THIS cast!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2754439;
    I saw this quote as someone's signature line. I thoug it may apply here.
    Beezers, speaking of presentation, your avatar is scaring me to death!
    East of Reality

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2754453;
    I agree! Is that a recent photo? Lauri's nose looks too small for her face. As we've seen evidenced on tv, Lauri is constantly reinventing her face. Which season's model is this one?

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2754453;
    I have to totally agree. Love you all day long Beezers, but you are frightening those of us who aren't yet quite prepared to face the FROZEN MASK OF YEWTS.

If one makes $10.00 per hour, based on a 40 hour work week, I'm guessing a net of about 270.00 weekly. So in one week, if he spent $400.00 on jeans and $70.00 on one night's bar tab, he's still down $200.00, so that comes from the next week's paycheck, leaving him with about $70.00 - IF he didn't buy gas for his car or bike, or buy anything to eat or drink.... Yump, he's a rocket scientist! And his proud mommy just co-signs his b.s. and continues to enable him thus rendering him helpless and clueless.

Did I do dumb things in my 20's? You bet. Did my parents bail me out? Nope and for that I TRULY am "FOREVER GRATEFUL!" the end.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Y'all are so funny. I was just providing a visual description that Tamra had of someone that sounded so familiar. I can't remember when I obtained this picture. I believe it was last year before Chins gave her the money to scrape the oil sludge off her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2754524;
    Y'all are so funny. I was just providing a visual description that Tamra had of someone that sounded so familiar. I can't remember when I obtained this picture. I believe it was last year before Chins gave her the money to scrape the oil sludge off her face.
    I don't mean to be rude and stare, but I can't help it. In that picture, it looks like something is begging to protrude from her forehead. Is there anyone here that speaks Kling-On or something that can translate? Now I'm seeing Sigourney Weaver in Alien -but now it's Lauri and her forehead ....and she just gave birth to a

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2754553;
    ....and she just gave birth to a
    Does that mean Ashley is Rosemary's Baby?

So Ryan moved back in with Granny Clampett, Huh? That's not really "cool or hip" for the Ryster! Hard to get your mojo going with Grandma bottling her moonshine right outside your trailer window.

I thought by now he would FOR SURE be making his "six figures"! I mean with all his smarts and talent, I just don't GET it. His celebrity didn't get him any favors either? Wow...I'm shocked!

Hey, I know. He can become the local Domino's Pizza Delivery Person. They can market and promote they have a REAL celebrity delivery their pies! He can get paid nightly which in turn he can go out and spend $70 on booze every night NO problem! Go for it, Ryan!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2766671;
    Hey, I know. He can become the local Domino's Pizza Delivery Person. They can market and promote they have a REAL celebrity delivery their pies! He can get paid nightly which in turn he can go out and spend $70 on booze every night NO problem! Go for it, Ryan!!!
    Sorry, Ryan wouldn't qualify. Domino's has some of strictest driving record requirements in the business. I think waiter or bartender is more up his alley.

Do we really want to see Ryan, Josh, Colton or any of George's sons driving for Pizza? 30 min or less. Zoom Zoom
    Ribbitt