Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Ryan Vieth

Ryan could be the nicest young man in the world. What we are watching though is someone who is an adult still taking $$$$ from his mother and step father while buying himself gifts and drinking his earnings away.

Now, if you want to defend someone who is doing that, that is your business. I am sure he is a fine chap off camera and fun to party with, but do tell me, what does he have going for him as far as his direction, career path or helping himself to get out of his parent's home?

Ryan has potential and I hope he can find a good career path for himself and one where he is not reliant on Simon, Tamra or Tamra's mother for help. Ryan, I wish you well. I truly do.
    Last edited by IstateTheFacts; 01-15-2008 at 04:56 AM.

FORT Regular

Ryan is not a real celebrity. He may be a temporary local celebrity to some people in the OC, but I think you are delusional if you think he has a wide following outside of your local area. There are a lot of replies to this post, but it's the same 10 or so people replying, and 99% of the stuff is not favorable to him. I wouldn't consider these people his "fans."

Plus, he is a very minor part of the show. Most of us watch to see the trainwreck that is Vicky, Jeana, Lauri, etc. Even the main characters would be considered D-list celebs at best.

If I heard any of their names outside the context of or conversation about this show, I would probably have to be reminded who they are.

FORT Regular

Paris Hilton? Nicole Ritchie? Lauren Conrad? Heidi Montag? Sean Stewart? Randy Spelling?
    Most of those people have papparazzi following them around, or at least willing to take their picture if they see them in public. The same cannot be said for Ryan. You don't see his picture in US, People, or Maxim. Or even The Enquirer! LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2753973;
    Most of those people have papparazzi following them around, or at least willing to take their picture if they see them in public. The same cannot be said for Ryan. You don't see his picture in US, People, or Maxim. Or even The Enquirer! LMAO!
    Ryan is no Shane Keough! At least Shane and his Papa were on TMZ! Being on THAT site means you've "made it"! Now THOSE guys are celebrities!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2754080;
    Ryan is no Shane Keough! At least Shane and his Papa were on TMZ! Being on THAT site means you've "made it"! Now THOSE guys are celebrities!
    Ha Ha or sideshows. Look at how they follow Britney? She's not a celebrity, she's a sideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by deutsche_driver;2753692;
    All I'm saying is, give the man credit when it's due.
    Great punchline!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by deutsche_driver;2753725;
    Paris Hilton? Nicole Ritchie? Lauren Conrad? Heidi Montag? Sean Stewart? Randy Spelling?
    "Widely known celebrity" Sean Stewart was denied entrance to one of LA's hot clubs several days ago. His daddy is Rod Stewart.

I sincerely hope that Ryan isn't putting all his eggs in one basket like the young ladies on this show. Seems they all plan on the RHOOC being a springboard into a fabulous modeling/acting career. Gotta have a Plan B kids.

Please read the following thread regarding discussions of the "real" lives of RHOOC'ers.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ease-read.html
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2754303;
    Please read the following thread regarding discussions of the "real" lives of RHOOC'ers.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ease-read.html
    LOUD and clear, hepcat! I can't wait to see tonite's show!
    Ribbitt

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I saw this quote as someone's signature line. I thoug it may apply here.

"We cannot change the way we are perceived. We can only change the way, we are presented". ~TG