Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Re: When will Ryan Vieth get A job?

Now that we established Ryan Vieth has A job, when will he get fired?
    Ribbitt

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Sindylew stated on one of her posts....

I have it from a VERY GOOD source the following information about Mr. Barney and Frank/Ryan:

Simon Barney is a FORMER Manager of Mercedes-Benz Laguna Niguel and is a sales consultant at Fletcher Jones. Frank/Ryan works as a parts picker and definitely does not work on any vehicles.

That is a post from Sindylew (above).

Sooooo Ryan, are you still living at home now that you have this job? Simon's contract didn't hold up that well if you are.

FORT Regular

I would NEVER have Ryan work on my car. UGH! But based upon what we are seeing, it is doubtful he could get his lazy butt outta bed to even get to a job.

What self respecting guy would move hoe with Mommy and Daddy at age 21? oh, wait, I forgot that TT treats Ryan more as a boyfriend and less like a son so maybe it is a good deal for the little "rascal". LOL!

I wish Ryan and his family all the best. One day Simon will be in the retirement home waiting for Ryan (and the grandkids) to visit.
    Ribbitt

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I love how "young adults" like to say they are staying at home to save money $$$$ when we all KNOW that saving $$$ for a 21 year old = partying, going on trips, eating out, buying clothes and going to clubs.

21 is a tough age though. I will sympathize with you on that. There is an article that I want you all to read.....

BBC NEWS | Business | The Kippers who won't leave home

Ryan is what they now call a KIPPER. Check it out.

FORT Regular

If Ryan/Frank can't get a job and hold a job, why is talking about going on a trip to Cabo or where ever? How does he intend to pay for said trip? Oh wait...Christin, Assley, MacK, Megan and Lindsay all went on a trip with no money right? One that was funded by either Bravo or their parents. Is this an OC thing? At least Vicki, with her "gift" of a car to her daughter is making said daughter pay for it. She is trying to make the kid see that life is more then a free ride.

Methinks that Ryn/Franks mother/other lover will fund the trip behind Simon's back. And Simon better smarten up and start looking at his bank statements. Were I him, I would want explanations of where every dime went.

FORT Fanatic

I think it has been established that Bravo would foot the bill for any adventures .
    Cabo is the least expensive of all the resort spots.
    Remember S1 when Kimbo and her girlfriends went to a "girls week end?'
    It is just a cheap way to show somehow exotic locals on a budget.
    Tamra and Simon look like a well match marriage: he wants a sex kitten, she wants security. Voila!

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

IMHO, Ryan has been raised by someone who has the maturity of a 15-year-old. I cut him some slack for that. I think deep down he's a good kid, but the lack of fathering (or parenting for that matter, unless you consider booty-shaking and bar-hopping parenting) and "Simonize Me" for a step can't be good for anyone.

Why do I have the feeling that her youngins were left to fend for themselves during the bar episode? I wouldn't put it past her to lock them in a room with a bowl of water and a litter box. It's a shame they have such a whack-job for a mother. They seem like cutie-pies!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LaderaBabe;2697147;
    IMHO, Ryan has been raised by someone who has the maturity of a 15-year-old. I cut him some slack for that. I think deep down he's a good kid, but the lack of fathering (or parenting for that matter, unless you consider booty-shaking and bar-hopping parenting) and "Simonize Me" for a step can't be good for anyone.

Why do I have the feeling that her youngins were left to fend for themselves during the bar episode? I wouldn't put it past her to lock them in a room with a bowl of water and a litter box. It's a shame they have such a whack-job for a mother. They seem like cutie-pies!

Ryan's problem is that he has been cut toooo much slack, to his detriment. I feel sorry for any woman that ends up with that specimen. This demonstrates a perfect example of the saying, "The problem with men is that they were raised by women." I'd sure like to know where that boy's father is, and how he fit into his life.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by LaderaBabe;2697147;

I agree. Hey, there are plenty of 21 year olds that are just like Ryan. He definitely isn't unique. I also think it's funny that he has posted on different websites and he can take the snarking (unlike other obsessive, litigious losers). There are many times you can tell he's embarrassed by his mother or just rolls his eyes like any young adult, but he has EXTRA reason to be embarrassed. We have yet to see him go out and do anything really embarrassing in public. He's just a slacker (I know he hates that but it's the truth!).