Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Re: Ryan Vieth

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2737771;
    Nothing says KLASS quite like the Orange County Fair on New Year's Eve. Can't they connect the dots? They are not the entertainment, they are a side show - freak show. Hello?
    They must be headlining the Pig Stalls!

Oink-uh-ly Ash-uh-ly! Best of Show!

I think the housewives and their spawns welcome PG in some of their gatherings.
    Limom, what's the old adage? Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
    Touche'!

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" only applies to people with REAL power, not wannabes.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2738003;
    "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" only applies to people with REAL power, not wannabes.
    I think Tori Spelling had it when she said, "Keep your friends close and your neighbors CLOSER!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2737771;
    Nothing says KLASS quite like the Orange County Fair on New Year's Eve. Can't they connect the dots? They are not the entertainment, they are a side show - freak show. Hello?
    But ya gotta love the irony....they're at the right place.

...right near the carnies.

FORT Newbie

Hey all Im new to this board..just discovered you guys..coudnt stand the Bravo one... everybody was kissy kissy..I keep thinking about the bar scene where mommy dearest was trying to get a date for her son...that coudnt be real right?? i mean my son would stab me right there and I woudnt blame him..how much of this stuff is real anyway...I understand that here is lots of info out there on Laurie and Georges custody issues..that is public info.now that stuff is real!!!

Welcome to the board, Chenille!

Sadly, most of this is real and these people all live in a huge cloud of delusion thinking they are perfect and all us common folk want to be them.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Ryan comes across as the most ungrateful and spoiled 22 year old that I have ever had the UNpleasure of viewing. Tamra has created someone who feels entitled and that the world owes him a living. He is narcissistic
    and histrionic. As a result, he will have a history of unstable relationships and difficulties in life. I can say without hesitation that he is the most unlikable person on the show.

He obviously is moving out with a roommate/roomates? Who pays $700 for rent? He's a waste of human space and still freaky to look at.

I do have to say that Tamra's mom was NOT the hottest grandma in Orange County!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2747007;

I do have to say that Tamra's mom was NOT the hottest grandma in Orange County!
    I agree, but I'm sure that's exactly what Tamra would look like if she hadn't been on "the five year plan"