Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Re: Ryan Vieth

You are wise, Dreams. I'm sure that you are keeping yourself busy with important things which those pages don't seem to show. I keep thinking about all the bosses who are looking at these kids who are ruining their chances at good careers.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2733630;
    You are wise, Dreams. I'm sure that you are keeping yourself busy with important things which those pages don't seem to show. I keep thinking about all the bosses who are looking at these kids who are ruining their chances at good careers.
    Ya your right. I just read something that Meghan wrote on I think her name is Christen that real blond girl from the energy drink on her me space and she said she was drunk and said something that made me think she was gonna be driving to. If she was as drunk as we saw her on tv and then she was gonna drive i would not want to be anywhere close to her. I checked out the link here for Ryan to and if some person saw that and Ryan was looking for a job I dont think it would go over much and same as that boy Josh to cause ever since his mama told everybody about his bad choices i think he will have problems for a long time. I would not want to be any of these people no matter how much money they have and they sure dont look to happy to me.

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2733500;
    Myspace isn't for everyone. Those that are offended by it simply need to not visit the site. Here is Ryan's myspace krazysexxykool

MySpace.com - ryan vieth - 21 - Male - WHERE THE WILD THINGS PLAY, California - www.myspace.com/ryanvieth
    Thanks!

Big Brother

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2732734;
    The episode where Ryan is shown working is also the same episode where "Simon said" he was now actually glad that Tamra would see Ryan the way that he sees him. I hated that comment. It's like he was waiting for that moment where he could say "See? I told you he was no good" Just like one sibling setting the other up to get in trouble. Simon is a good looking succesful guy...why is he so insecure?
    I agree. But who knows the history of Ryan and Simon. If you remember the dinner where Tamara is crying to Simon. She say something about him not allowing Ryan Back, and how he was an assh**e not letting back. So he knows something we dont. And she say he was right.
    Big Brother

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I understand when an 18 year old is still living at home or a student who is going to college with little income, but Fryan is 22 (not a student) that gave him 4 years after the age of 18 to find work since he chose to NOT go to college. I think 4 years is ample enough time to seek a job and move out on one's own. If they continue to "baby" him, then I won't feel sorry for the mess that they have created. Ryan is simply doing what works for him *taking advantage of his mommy and causing friction in their already shaky marriage.

In defense of myspace. I'm heading towards middle aged. Finishing up in graduate school and have one simply because my friends and I are now scattered around the country and it's easier for us to keep in contact that way. And I don't drink or party. lol

Although I have seen plenty that glorify that party life complete with pictures no potential employer should ever see.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;2734244;
    In defense of myspace. I'm heading towards middle aged. Finishing up in graduate school and have one simply because my friends and I are now scattered around the country and it's easier for us to keep in contact that way. And I don't drink or party. lol

Although I have seen plenty that glorify that party life complete with pictures no potential employer should ever see.
    It's virtually impossible to find some people on myspace. They don't register under their real names or locations and most have their spaces private so that only their friends can view it. As for those potential employers, I would wager that quite a few of them have myspaces themselves. It is definitely not singled out for teens and young adults.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;2734244;

You can also post pictures so that all of your friends and family who care can see what you're up to and it's all FREE!

Ryan's been using his MySpace to shamelessly promote his birthday for the last two months. The wait is over, today's the day.

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY RYAN MICHAEL VIETH!!

Don't hurt yourself with all the celebrating you naughty boy!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I bet he uses his birthday as an excuse to NOT go in to work today or tomorrow. I had a co-worker like Ryan once who promoted her own birthday
    and planned her own parties....we all thought she was NUTS!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2734746;
    I bet he uses his birthday as an excuse to NOT go in to work today or tomorrow. I had a co-worker like Ryan once who promoted her own birthday
    and planned her own parties....we all thought she was NUTS!
    Yes, I have always looked at the people I know who engage in that type of self-promotion to be utterly narcissistic.

He may not go to work (if he still has a job) for a week
    East of Reality