Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Re: Ryan Vieth

I understand that Megan is mourning and is using alcohol to "medicate" herself. Ryan is not going through any emotional turmoil other than having to grow up. Has he ever once spoken about his dad? Apparently, Tamra was the sole provider, at least according to her, and Simon saw all the sacrifices she must've made for him. For him to grow up and treat her like a bank is disgusting. Does he really believe that the tattoo is enough to pay her back? He is completely taking advantage of her position, being able to help him. This situation is not about Simon and Ryan 'duking it out' for her. It's about Ryan wanting to be a man. What does he do for her on her birthday or mother's day? He said he got the tattoo on mother's day. Isn't that a little weird that he did something on himself? Why didn't he spend the money on something nice for her?
    The whole sense of entitlement is disgusting and Simon has his head on his shoulders when it comes to Ryan.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar

Do you have the link to his myspace? I just watched the marathon today on BRAVO and I'm totally hooked.

I am so sick of this myspace thing. The concept started out of upcoming musicians and turned into upcoming gangsters. Everyone there is so low and trying to out ghetto each other. Very sad example of the people in this country who need some sort of validation. Why don't they do something good for the community? what 's wrong with Ryan? He seems like a normal, healthy young man who could help other young people who have had hard lives with divorced parents, as he claims.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Ryan's birth father came out right after the first show aired to say that he was a part of Ryans life. As much as he allowed be. He had him every Wednesday night and every other weekend. He was NEVER LATE on his child support payments.
    I think Simon also did the best that HE was allowed to do.
    I would venture to guess that Tamra has always made sure that Ryan sees her as the good guy, and both daddy and step-daddy as the meanies.

Let's hope Santa remembered all the good things Ryan did this year ( ummm... OH! the tattoo "Forever Greateful" what else?) and didn't give him A lump of coal this year.
    Ribbitt

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

NewMommy, I agree with you about myspace. I think it is babyish. I don't have a myspace account. Most of the celebs are NOT really them and are just fans running their myspace and saying it is their Official site. I doubt that real stars have time to be sitting on there blowing kisses to people in Timbuktu or North Dakota.

I am sure that they may check on their site from time to time unless you are Adrianne Curry (with no life) and a 50 year old husband who is drunk and passed out (Chris Knight) then you have PLENTY of time to be on there.

I see too many people taking it all off on myspace. I hope their employers don't see that. I know employers are checking on potentials by looking on myspace.

I know someone who checks on myspace celeb sites and she told me 99percent of them are ran by fans because the stars don't have time (and then they say it is the official site). The star gets FREE publicity out of it and they don't have to pay the fan who does it voluntarily (in most cases).

Myspace is boring to me and I rarely go on it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2733267;
    I am so sick of this myspace thing. The concept started out of upcoming musicians and turned into upcoming gangsters. Everyone there is so low and trying to out ghetto each other. Very sad example of the people in this country who need some sort of validation. Why don't they do something good for the community? what 's wrong with Ryan? He seems like a normal, healthy young man who could help other young people who have had hard lives with divorced parents, as he claims.
    Myspace isn't for everyone. Those that are offended by it simply need to not visit the site. Here is Ryan's myspace krazysexxykool

MySpace.com - ryan vieth - 21 - Male - WHERE THE WILD THINGS PLAY, California - www.myspace.com/ryanvieth

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Thank you for the link. I just visited Ryan's site and the music had to be muted...good lord.

I see he is advertising for his 22nd bday with a free dinner at Riptides and 2 nights of clubbing (who's paying? Simon????)

When I was his age, I didn't have time to advertise for my bday...I was out having fun living on my OWN.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2733525;
    Thank you for the link. I just visited Ryan's site and the music had to be muted...good lord.

I see he is advertising for his 22nd bday with a free dinner at Riptides and 2 nights of clubbing (who's paying? Simon????)

When I was his age, I didn't have time to advertise for my bday...I was out having fun living on my OWN.
    My son just turned 22. He spent the day in classes, working out and going to practice. He does NOT have a MeSpace. He doesn't have the time or interest.
    Poor little Ry-Ry. He needs to get a life that will take him into the future.

My son just turned 22. He spent the day in classes, working out and going to practice. He does NOT have a MeSpace. He doesn't have the time or interest.
    Poor little Ry-Ry. He needs to get a life that will take him into the future.

Ms. PugMum I am almost the same age as your boy and I dont have a me space either. Some of my friends do but i think they are so stupid cause most of the ones i read from links people sent to FORT seems to always talk about partying and drinking and they gilrs are almost all nekkid to. What is up with that and i think its a waste of time.