Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Big Brother

Re: Ryan Vieth

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2731808;
    He does seem a bit on the "slowwww" side... maybe Tamra wasn't well-behaved during her teenage pregnancy? just asking...
    I agree. I can't see why anyone would go on national tv and talk bad about your job, while you still have it. Not very smart! Did his boss see the show? Is he still employed? What does his dad think of his comments about his job for peanuts, after he got him the Job?
    Big Brother

Excellent point! No wonder Simon is so frustrated with him. You think Simon will help him again, to get a better paying job? No one in their right mind would hire him and any of Simon's connections who would are crazy.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Sung to the Dr. Pepper song....

"I'm a picker, you're a picker, wouldn't you like to be a parts picker, too......be a picker....a parts picker."

Quote Originally Posted by seanp1071;2732217;
    I agree. I can't see why anyone would go on national tv and talk bad about your job, while you still have it. Not very smart! Did his boss see the show? Is he still employed?
    I still ask myself whether the potential client Slade was trying to impress who also lived in Coto watched those episodes and whether he thought Slade came off as a total bonehead.

So we've got Slade, and now Ryan and Tamra ALL making fools of themselves while at work on camera.

FORT Fanatic

The episode where Ryan is shown working is also the same episode where "Simon said" he was now actually glad that Tamra would see Ryan the way that he sees him. I hated that comment. It's like he was waiting for that moment where he could say "See? I told you he was no good" Just like one sibling setting the other up to get in trouble. Simon is a good looking succesful guy...why is he so insecure?

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2732734;
    The episode where Ryan is shown working is also the same episode where "Simon said" he was now actually glad that Tamra would see Ryan the way that he sees him. I hated that comment. It's like he was waiting for that moment where he could say "See? I told you he was no good" Just like one sibling setting the other up to get in trouble. Simon is a good looking succesful guy...why is he so insecure?
    Because he seems like a guy who wants to be the only 'Alpha male' in the house or around Tamra.

He appears as though he's actually threatened by Ryan's presence. It was Tamra who had to talk Simon into allowing Ryan back into the house....and did you see that 'list'??? How long was it??? (type written even)

It was very apparent that Simon wanted to lay down rules well beyond normal ones...ones that would almost guarantee Ryan to blow a gasket.

Ryan's an idiot kid. But Simon's just a plain ole idiot, IMO.

I'm not so sure about that. It struck me as Simon wanting Tamra to friggin wake up and notice that Ryan is still the slacker he always was. Simon knew that it wouldn't work out for long - if at all - and gave in to Tamra's incessant whining about "her little boy". Ugh. However, he wasn't about to allow Ryan to just walk all over them as it appears to have happened in the past. He had every right to establish some ground rules and expect them to be abided by. Ryan is a 21 year old "man" whether he wants to act like it or not.

I understand where Simon is coming from completely. You can reach out to help someone grow up, but if they are unwilling to - there have to be repurcussions. I think Simon was just hoping that Tamra would see Ryan as he does and lessen the drama/arguments in the marriage. I actually admire Simon for giving it another go..

Just my opinion -

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2732868;
    I'm not so sure about that. It struck me as Simon wanting Tamra to friggin wake up and notice that Ryan is still the slacker he always was. Simon knew that it wouldn't work out for long - if at all - and gave in to Tamra's incessant whining about "her little boy". Ugh. However, he wasn't about to allow Ryan to just walk all over them as it appears to have happened in the past. He had every right to establish some ground rules and expect them to be abided by. Ryan is a 21 year old "man" whether he wants to act like it or not.

I understand where Simon is coming from completely. You can reach out to help someone grow up, but if they are unwilling to - there have to be repurcussions. I think Simon was just hoping that Tamra would see Ryan as he does and lessen the drama/arguments in the marriage. I actually admire Simon for giving it another go..

Just my opinion -
    Well, the Barneys could have gone to the Lauri (maiden name) Zarlin Waring Peterson school of child rearing and just dumped him at 18! After all, he's not bringing in any income anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2732868;

Just my opinion -

Completely agree with you and this excellent comment. Tamra is too subjective. The scene where Simon tells her that she had to see for herself showed love towards her because he knows that she is worth more (to him, at least) than accepting crumbs from her son. Of all the people on this show, Simon seems like he is the only one who has any brains.
    Ryan is an adult, whether he likes it or not. Simon helped him and still tells him he will help him ("I'll help you out financially to get an apartment") but Ryan needs to make an effort, too. Simon also seems to be thinking about the example that Ryan is setting for the smaller children. If Simon accepts this slacker behavior, he is going to have more kids growing up and saying, "You and mom let Ryan do . . . . . . . . . and he didn't work, so why should I?"
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Margarita and New Mommy

I completely agree with both of you. I think Simon has handled this thing with Ryan very well. He has potentially put his own career in jeopardy by helping this bratty little fool.

Ryan's sense of entitlement is too much. Other than Megan, who has deep-seated emotional problems, Ryan really is the worst so the so-called "kids"
    East of Reality