Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

FORT Newbie

Re: Ryan Vieth

Quote Originally Posted by RealitiniMan;2717865;
    Poor Ryan, he's one misunderstood guy.

All he wants is to show off his high school smartz and make $100K as a consultant.
    Yeah, I loved that quote!! If I believed he actually knew what a consultant was, I wonder, exactly, what he will be consulting on??

* The best tatoos to garner attention from your mommy
    * How to delay personal responsibility until Social Security kicks in
    * Knowing when to push buttons, and knowing when to flee from your step-dad to Mexico
    * Kids bithday parties: how to pretend like you're cool, even though your 21 and clearly not welcome

I think Ryan's gonna need a rich cougar to make that 100K/ year. He's gonna need to take lessons from A pro.
    Lauri?
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullet;2718912;
    Yeah, I loved that quote!! If I believed he actually knew what a consultant was, I wonder, exactly, what he will be consulting on??
    I remember the days when I thought i knew everything and wanted to make 6 figures for my green-behind-the-ears knowledge.

Now i wanna go back to the time when i had a cheap place to live, no bills, and could party all night.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Ryan Vieth does seem to be of less than normal intelligence. He was probably one of the special ed kids never identified as such in school. I wonder if he finished high school.

It's amazing he thinks he can be a consultant for anything, he can barely form a sentence. Another entitled brat.

I hope he has given up drunk driving...but I doubt it.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2731655;
    Ryan Vieth does seem to be of less than normal intelligence. He was probably one of the special ed kids never identified as such in school. I wonder if he finished high school.

It's amazing he thinks he can be a consultant for anything, he can barely form a sentence. Another entitled brat.

He does seem a bit on the "slowwww" side... maybe Tamra wasn't well-behaved during her teenage pregnancy? just asking...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2731655;

Just a clarification. None of Ryan's violations have anything to do with alcohol or drugs. Mostly speeding, illegal modifications to the vehicle and driving without the proper paperwork.

But yes, he does need to realize that it takes time and effort to work his way up the ladder to a job that pays six figures. I remember sitting at my parent's house with my grandmother a while back. She said "your parents worked all their lives to get all this" (ocean view home and possessions). "Young kids today, this is where they want to start off." So true.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2731817;
    Just a clarification. None of Ryan's violations have anything to do with alcohol or drugs. Mostly speeding, illegal modifications to the vehicle and driving without the proper paperwork.

But yes, he does need to realize that it takes time and effort to work his way up the ladder to a job that pays six figures. I remember sitting at my parent's house with my grandmother a while back. She said "your parents worked all their lives to get all this" (ocean view home and possessions). "Young kids today, this is where they want to start off." So true.
    Thanks for the clarification, Pizza. Speeding is just as deadly as drunk. The two go hand in hand, just sayin'.
    East of Reality

Not only does it take time and effort, it takes education and dedication, not whining and complaining, which is all the cameras show him doing. Simon most likely has gotten where he has with hard work and that is what frustrates him so much.
    What Ryan's violations show is an immature and irresponsible person without a real sense of reality.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2731950;
    Not only does it take time and effort, it takes education and dedication, not whining and complaining, which is all the cameras show him doing. Simon most likely has gotten where he has with hard work and that is what frustrates him so much.
    What Ryan's violations show is an immature and irresponsible person without a real sense of reality.
    Remember how Ryan was on here a few weeks ago reminding all of us not to believe everything we see on TV. So, based on that comment, I'm surprised he wasn't nominated for a Golden Globe based on his 100% accurate portrayal of slacker(slash)loser! Tamara must not have enough Hollywood Foreign Press to get enough votes! Oh, well. There's always next year!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2731987;
    Remember how Ryan was on here a few weeks ago reminding all of us not to believe everything we see on TV. So, based on that comment, I'm surprised he wasn't nominated for a Golden Globe based on his 100% accurate portrayal of slacker(slash)loser! Tamara must not have enough Hollywood Foreign Press to get enough votes! Oh, well. There's always next year!
    Mental head-slap... Don't give her something to work towards! sheese....