Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Re: Ryan Vieth

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2709010;
    He is totally hairless. I am thinking he might even have a brazilian job.
    EWWWWWWW !!!!

I was just about to sit down and eat, but on second thought I think I will skip it after that nasty image!!! The truly gross part about it is that you are probably spot-on!!

Maybe he gave all his testosterone to Vicky.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

After viewing the new tat on Ryan's myspace, the face looks strikingly like Jeana, it really does

He doesn't like picking parts in A hot warehouse. Boo-Hoo
    Ribbitt

He could be picking garbage if his step-daddy wasn't Simon.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

What is that big tattoo supposed to be anyway? Some sort of geisha? What's that supposed to represent?
    Did Donn end up under the bus in the last episode???

FORT Newbie

Can anyone here provide me a link to this idiot's myspace?

This Ryan person looks (in the face) like a person w/ Downs Syndrome, there's just something about his face and expression that really looks like he is mentally delayed or something.

It's obvious that he moved in w/ his mom and Simon cause Bravo cameras were there, I'm sure it was arranged to give that mother of his a "storyline" to follow at the ole homestead, tension in the home was the goal here. Of course Ryan is a 100% real slacker who shacks up w/ grandma or friends or anyone who will put up w/ his lazy ass so he can continue the lifestyle of being a lazy ass.

Bottom line, this guy is trying to postpone the growing up and getting a job thing as long as he can; to him, a stupid person is someone who passes up on a chance to mooch for free. He knows that the gravy train will eventually end -granny will pass away one day, friends will evict him, and to him, that's the time to start cracking down and getting a job to be self sufficient (when he absolutely has to and has no choice).

Quote Originally Posted by falconeddie;2716484;
    Can anyone here provide me a link to this idiot's myspace?

This Ryan person looks (in the face) like a person w/ Downs Syndrome, there's just something about his face and expression that really looks like he is mentally delayed or something.

It's obvious that he moved in w/ his mom and Simon cause Bravo cameras were there, I'm sure it was arranged to give that mother of his a "storyline" to follow at the ole homestead, tension in the home was the goal here. Of course Ryan is a 100% real slacker who shacks up w/ grandma or friends or anyone who will put up w/ his lazy ass so he can continue the lifestyle of being a lazy ass.

Bottom line, this guy is trying to postpone the growing up and getting a job thing as long as he can; to him, a stupid person is someone who passes up on a chance to mooch for free. He knows that the gravy train will eventually end -granny will pass away one day, friends will evict him, and to him, that's the time to start cracking down and getting a job to be self sufficient (when he absolutely has to and has no choice).
    Wow Falconeddie you said a whole lot. I would like to add to that..more of the younger people on this show will probly be just like Ryan living with parents and all and wearing out their welcome cause their parents didnt help them or guide them in the right direction and they spoiled them way to much.

Poor Ryan, he's one misunderstood guy.

All he wants is to show off his high school smartz and make $100K as a consultant.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

[QUOTE=falconeddie;2716484;]
    there's just something about his face and expression that really looks like he is mentally delayed or something.

It's obvious that he moved in w/ his mom and Simon cause Bravo cameras were there, I'm sure it was arranged to give that mother of his a "storyline" to follow at the ole homestead, tension in the home was the goal here.
    QUOTE]

i find his face to be very odd looking. i too think the ryan returning to the their house was all for Bravo. What else would that family have to talk about if it wasn't for that?
    Everyday is a Blessing!