Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Results 221 to 228 of 228

Thread: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

  1. #221
    FORT Fan ms scarlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    189

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Quinn....Anything that has to do with Releasing the Beast Ugh! All her talk about how obsessed she is with sex and that's why she needs to be married - cheesy and pathetic, especially at her age when a woman normally has much more - to use her word - discernment! (not to mention self confidence, self assurance and self worth)

  2. #222
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2767773;
    Quinn....Anything that has to do with Releasing the Beast Ugh! All her talk about how obsessed she is with sex and that's why she needs to be married - cheesy and pathetic, especially at her age when a woman normally has much more - to use her word - discernment! (not to mention self confidence, self assurance and self worth)
    lol! I forgot about her beast! Poor lady.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

  3. #223
    FORT Fan tictac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    190

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2767773;
    Quinn....Anything that has to do with Releasing the Beast Ugh! All her talk about how obsessed she is with sex and that's why she needs to be married - cheesy and pathetic, especially at her age when a woman normally has much more - to use her word - discernment! (not to mention self confidence, self assurance and self worth)

    Yeah this beast thing makes me sick. That and "thrown under the bus" They should all be thrown under a bus.

  4. #224
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2768357;
    Yeah this beast thing makes me sick. That and "thrown under the bus" They should all be thrown under a bus.
    They'd make much better roadkill.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  5. #225
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2697122;
    I am already tired of hearing, "I am the hottest housewife." Gag
    I think she means in the city or TrailertrashVille.
    If you would go read her portfolio on BravoTV.com you would see were she says that there are a few things that she said on the shows that now she looks back and she shouldn't have said somethings, however, she is a VERY pretty women you can't deny that!!

  6. #226
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    I agree, I got sick of hearing Quinn say "Release the beast".... get over it, you like to be a bad girl so just ADMIT it!!!

    You don't need marriage to give yourself permission to be a bad girl Quinn - forget that Bible-induced guilt thang!

  7. #227
    It's not easy being green Toad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On a toadstool
    Age
    46
    Posts
    528

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Quote Originally Posted by louisianagirl;2772341;
    If you would go read her portfolio on BravoTV.com you would see were she says that there are a few things that she said on the shows that now she looks back and she shouldn't have said somethings, however, she is a VERY pretty women you can't deny that!!
    Pretty yes. VERY pretty? For this show I've seen A lot of hot mamas in Orange County and Tamra rates A 7.2
    Ribbitt

  8. #228
    FORT Newbie girlygrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    23

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    I am sure that I will be duplicating a lot of answers, but here goes...

    You know what...
    My life is SO happy and I just wish Josh could be a part of it.
    Tramp Stamp!
    WE'RE GOING TO MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Along with WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    My guy
    Jared is just a friend
    We need to reconnect
    You're a lying sack of "you know what" - even though I <3 Vicki's expression when Donn says that
    I date younger men because I can
    COLTON.NO.DON'T JUMP.IT'S.TOO.SHALLOW!!!
    Man Juice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.