Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

FORT Fogey

Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2748609;
    Well as far as Ms. Quin attracting men first i think about the old saying how you can attract more bees with honey but Ms. Quinn isnt using any honey she uses her two huge bee hives.
    GOOD ONE, Dreams!

FORT Newbie

I found Ms. Quinn's quote, "I date younger men......because I can!" So far, I haven't been too impressed with her young paramours. Billy is just plain weird and Jared is nothing more than an immature young man that likes to conduct pyrotechnic shows from his balcony, followed by a madcap session of fast driving. But, he does have an elevator that leads up to his bachelor pad. For that reason alone, I may need to rethink my opinion of him! He may just be a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by Really?;2748641;
    Saggy hives are usually getting ready to fall off the tree I think. Bees always abandon those for firmer fresher hives higher on the tree. As for Quinn putting her remaining eggs in any number of baskets, judging by the hot flash she had at golf boys birthday party, I doubt there are enough eggs left to really worry about.
    Yeah, that's what I don't get - when Billy told Quinn he wanted kids she just sat there with that stupid smile on her face and said nothing. Why is she wasting time on this relationship? Billy clearly doesn't want anything long term with Quinn. He just wants air time.:nono

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2749431;
    Yeah, that's what I don't get - when Billy told Quinn he wanted kids she just sat there with that stupid smile on her face and said nothing. Why is she wasting time on this relationship? Billy clearly doesn't want anything long term with Quinn. He just wants air time.:nono
    I agree. When they sat down, she told him it had been awhile, and my immediate thought was, '"yeah, probably your last filming date."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2749431;
    That's what She doesn't get. Billy and Jarrod both want airtime. Jarrod even commented to her recently that he was jealous about how much face-time Billy got in an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1130;2749443;
    That's what She doesn't get. Billy and Jarrod both want airtime. Jarrod even commented to her recently that he was jealous about how much face-time Billy got in an episode.
    Wow, I didn't hear that. Too good.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quinn- "the other housewives are being catty". I think she says this each time she is shown.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2749808;
    Quinn- "the other housewives are being catty". I think she says this each time she is shown.
    She needs to pick up the mirror and put down the magnifying glass.

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2749808;
    Maybe she should learn to be catty back to them. She's had the best teachers.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

The cattiness is still there. From Tamra's blog
    I wish Quinn all the luck in finding HER GUY and I take back every sarcastic comment I made ... well, maybe not.