Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

FORT Newbie

Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by cathybuffano;2748186;
    I'm tired of Tamra's, "I'm turning 40 this year. It's a big deal and I have to look good as long as I can." Speaking of looking good, I thought she went in for a breast reduction by switching out the "D"'s to a smaller version. She doesn't look any smaller to me. But one thing's for sure....Simon can still enjoy his almost-40 bride's ample busom since he's not into mosquito bites.
    More of Bravo's "great" editing at work. I think most of the scenes we saw last episode were "pre-surgery". Watch the episode again and you'll see different bits and pieces of scenes we've already seen. Boring, boring, boring!

1. This is my year to really shine -- PULEEZ
    2. I am not gonna put all my eggs in one basket -- looks like you put watermelons in your basket--If you want to be with a good man and have a relationship -- you have to start by dating good men
    3. Vickie's constant screaming -- I believe she thinks it's cute or something -- makes her look like a white trash chick from the trailer park at a Skinnard concert -- woo hoo -- Don is a Saint
    4. George is so romantic -- he is so wonderful -- we are so in love -- I guess they think if they keep saying it -- it might actually come true
    5. we've got that chemistry thing---NOT -- I am sorry there is no chemistry there -- it is just simply sad.

Quote Originally Posted by good girl;2748446;
    1. This is my year to really shine -- PULEEZ
    2. I am not gonna put all my eggs in one basket -- looks like you put watermelons in your basket--If you want to be with a good man and have a relationship -- you have to start by dating good men
    3. Vickie's constant screaming -- I believe she thinks it's cute or something -- makes her look like a white trash chick from the trailer park at a Skinnard concert -- woo hoo -- Don is a Saint
    4. George is so romantic -- he is so wonderful -- we are so in love -- I guess they think if they keep saying it -- it might actually come true
    5. we've got that chemistry thing---NOT -- I am sorry there is no chemistry there -- it is just simply sad.

You have expressed my list exactly!!!! I believe that all these women have read the book about affirmations and they continue to say these stupid lines because they believe if they repeat and repeat, it's going to happen. They may have them scribbled over their bathroom mirrors, ( which explains why they can't see what the surgery has done to their faces).
    That's one explanation. The other is that they are too dumb to say anything else, have not had an original thought in, say twenty years, or, it's just bad editing ( don't think so).
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

" I am not gonna put all my eggs in one basket -- looks like you put watermelons in your basket--If you want to be with a good man and have a relationship -- you have to start by dating good men"

Excellent point! But she has to ATTRACT them first!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2748597;
    " I am not gonna put all my eggs in one basket -- looks like you put watermelons in your basket--If you want to be with a good man and have a relationship -- you have to start by dating good men"

She should probably lose the desperation and find someone closer to her age with maybe some her interests. Call me crazy but it might work.

And she should NEVER go back on reality tv!!!

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2748597;

Well as far as Ms. Quin attracting men first i think about the old saying how you can attract more bees with honey but Ms. Quinn isnt using any honey she uses her two huge bee hives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2748609;
    Well as far as Ms. Quin attracting men first i think about the old saying how you can attract more bees with honey but Ms. Quinn isnt using any honey she uses her two huge bee hives.
    Saggy hives are usually getting ready to fall off the tree I think. Bees always abandon those for firmer fresher hives higher on the tree. As for Quinn putting her remaining eggs in any number of baskets, judging by the hot flash she had at golf boys birthday party, I doubt there are enough eggs left to really worry about.
    I love pretty pearls.

Read Quinn's recent blog. She admits that young guys may not be for her. Now if she can only admit she needs to adjust her wardrobe, I'll be happy!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2748609;
    two huge bee hives...