Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 228

Thread: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

  1. #91
    It's not easy being green Toad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On a toadstool
    Age
    47
    Posts
    389

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Does Bravo even use "Adults at Play" slogan anymore?
    Well the last time I heard it was one time to many.
    Ribbitt

  2. #92
    bewty
    Guest

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Adults.....Adults at play

  3. #93
    PugMum
    Guest

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Okay, this is old "I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket".
    Honey you haven't had "eggs" for a LONG time!

  4. #94
    PugMum
    Guest

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    "I'm so proud of Sophie right now. She is the only one of my children that has not disappointed me yet."
    That is because she is only NINE YEARS OLD you stupid HO. And you have (George's) money. As soon as he dumps your boney @r$e, you will take it out on SophieA the way you took your last divorce out on Josh

  5. #95
    Dreams
    Guest

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2725120;
    "I'm so proud of Sophie right now. She is the only one of my children that has not disappointed me yet."
    That is because she is only NINE YEARS OLD you stupid HO. And you have (George's) money. As soon as he dumps your boney @r$e, you will take it out on SophieA the way you took your last divorce out on Josh
    Guess you told them Ms. PugMum and I agree

  6. #96
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2725105;
    Okay, this is old "I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket".
    Honey you haven't had "eggs" for a LONG time!
    :nono wait......
    Everyday is a Blessing!

  7. #97
    RealitiniMan
    Guest

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2723957;
    If Lauri has any more restylane in that upper lip, her lip is going to block off all air going to her nostrils.
    There's a promo of her crying in a later episode and it looks like her cheeks are melting down her face and running down her lips.

    Not exactly the kind of woman who has a 'natural' beauty about her.

  8. #98
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    932

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Vicky saying, "stop and smell the roses" yuck, yuck, yuck!!!! I can see her nose smelling and a bee popping out and flying into her nostrils.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  9. #99
    RealitiniMan
    Guest

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2727136;
    Vicky saying, "stop and smell the roses" yuck, yuck, yuck!!!! I can see her nose smelling and a bee popping out and flying into her nostrils.
    How can she 'smell the roses'???

    She'd have to put the rose on top of her head....isn't that where her nose is?

    The first time i saw her i thought there was a casting call for the people of Whoville and she was late to it.

  10. #100
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    354

    Re: What are some statements that you are tired of hearing on the show?

    Billy referring to the golf course as "his office".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.