Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode here until 1 am EST.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Re: 11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vicki has decided to not move into her new house. She is going to stay where she is at and Jeana is going to sell her new house.

Hmmm, little fight between Tamra and Jeana. I think Jeana could take her any day of the week!

Tamra just got a little drunk and made an ass of herself in front of a potential client. She also doesn't see what is wrong with that. I'm really liking Jeana more and more this episode.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Two comments so far tonight: One, would it kill these women to not have the "nude lip" look? From Lindsay (that's Tammy's youngest's name right?) to Vicki to Lauri to pretty much everyone else, that look is about two years old and comes off as some kind of death mask. Two, Tamra's interaction with her son Ryan at the club just creeeeeeeps me out.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Thanks for this. I am getting tired of the OC Eneryuk promos and the girls who have NO direction with their lives. That drink will flop and they will be doing diddly squat.

I wish the show would focus more on the HOUSEWIVES and less on the teens and 20 something year olds.

I understand that the housewives are getting boring so I guess they have to show something.

I really do not want a spin off of the OC Eneryuks. The Jo one hour pilot is bad enough. I am starting to get what this show is about....networking.

Ex. Scott Dunlop teams with Lou Knickerbocker (they have a show to promote the Eneryuk drink) then in turn the daughters get air time in hopes that they get "discovered" and become models or stars.

Vicki gets insurance clients +starts her new networking company which gives them air time and promotion.

The restaurants and clothing stores get free publicity so this show is one big ad. These people are laughing all the way to the bank.

Oh my goodness! Soooo much to snark on tonight.

I have to take back my previous request to see more of Tammy - I hate her! She could not have been more of a b#*ch tonight. I was truly surprised at how eager she was to "sell" her daughter - topless and all! And then she became quite snippy and angry with Meagan when she called her on it. It was quite astonishing - and I don't care to see any more of her.

Tamra is the dumbest of all the wives - without a doubt. Not to mention, complete trailer trash! Who on earth (drinks or not ) would EVER think it would be appropriate to call your client an A*hole????? And then she actually had the NERVE to be upset with Jeana for "throwing her under the bus"???? WTF???? And I'm not even going there with the club scene with Ryan and Simon...

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Has anyone noticed that NO ONE on the show drinks the OC Energy drink? Like on American Idol, they all have 'Coca Cola' cups even though there's "water" in there. Where's the energy drink branding? It must be awful if no one is drinking it on the show. Not even the owners of the drink were seen drinking it during their meeting last week. They are lacking some serious product placement.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2694688;
    Oh my goodness! Soooo much to snark on tonight.

I have to take back my previous request to see more of Tammy - I hate her! She could not have been more of a b#*ch tonight. I was truly surprised at how eager she was to "sell" her daughter - topless and all! And then she became quite snippy and angry with Meagan when she called her on it. It was quite astonishing - and I don't care to see any more of her.

While I really was tiring of seeing such a nonchalant Tammy every episode , I'd take that over the bitichiness she showed tonight. Instead of insisting that Lindsay be topless in order to sell a pair of jeans, she should have been more concerned that the girl showed up for a photo shoot with dark, heavily chipped nailpolish on. I don't even remember what the jeans looked like as I couldn't get past the raggedy nails.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2694682;
    Thanks for this. I am getting tired of the OC Eneryuk promos and the girls who have NO direction with their lives. That drink will flop and they will be doing diddly squat.

I wish the show would focus more on the HOUSEWIVES and less on the teens and 20 something year olds.

I understand that the housewives are getting boring so I guess they have to show something.

I really do not want a spin off of the OC Eneryuks. The Jo one hour pilot is bad enough. I am starting to get what this show is about....networking.

Ex. Scott Dunlop teams with Lou Knickerbocker (they have a show to promote the Eneryuk drink) then in turn the daughters get air time in hopes that they get "discovered" and become models or stars.

Vicki gets insurance clients +starts her new networking company which gives them air time and promotion.

The restaurants and clothing stores get free publicity so this show is one big ad. These people are laughing all the way to the bank.

This show is getting more and more despicable by the episode.

"For se"???? You've got to be kidding me!

I'm pretty sure Tamra (aka-Tammy Blarney) has only one listing in OC and it's been on the market for over 200 days.

Tamra is complete trailer trash. You can take the girl out of Mead Valley, but you can't take the, well you know...

John the Trainer looks more like the brunette Carrot Top. I bet he will be giving Ryan a training session or two in the near future.

There's so much more, but I think I need a shot or two of Pepto-Biz (see product placement)..
    Last edited by Manjuice; 11-28-2007 at 12:36 AM.
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast