Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2697598;
    When I was in High School, Tamra would fit to a tee in a group of skanks we called, "The Blow-It Squad". You can take that two ways....literally!
    I bet Lauri was a member of that squad also!!!

FORT Fan

I userd to sell real estate in Orange County in the 90s. Yes, I would say that was accurate about professionals and dabblers.

Tamra outed herself by saying that she didn't need the money and just used it to spoil herself. Professionals look at it as a profession for paying the bills and work it as such. Tamra is playing at being a realtor, in my opinion. It is a very hard and stressful profession.

By the way, I worked with lots of first time buyers and more in the upper middle income area....not the super wealthy. The skills are basically the same just need more marketing on those high end listings.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2697017;
    Tamra reminds me of the girl that we all hated in high school. Yes, we all have had one of those.
    Tamra and Lauri...bet the football players at their high schools had a good time
    East of Reality

Obviously with Tamra who had a baby at 18. I think Lauri was not so "hot" (not much has changed since then).
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2694463;
    Tamra just got a little drunk and made an ass of herself in front of a potential client. She also doesn't see what is wrong with that. I'm really liking Jeana more and more this episode.
    I've been watching this marathon for what seems like forever..........I had to come on here and read what other people were thinking about the show because no one in my life watches it anymore. My daughter who is 21 watched some of last season and thanked me for being a normal mommy when we saw it together one time. I called my mother today to chat and told her to put on Bravo as I was laughing at Laurie crying over her son with no expression in her botox filled face......my mother yelled at me for watching this crap (she had to shut it right off) I felt bad that I was laughing at this woman but, she is so pathetic and ____________ insert anything relating to being fake right there I couldn't help it. I felt nothing for her. The one with Lindsey is on right now and I can't stand Tammy anymore because she does "pimp out her kid" I actually like Megan for being more of a good mom than Tammy.

Good god Vicki's voice is intolerable.........

Notice these kids don't speak correct english with the exception of Jeana's daughter? Oh wait, Brianna too seems okay despite or in spite of Vicki.

I quoted this post here because I think Jeanna seems to be the only normal person on here........then she took off on Colton and that made me think otherwise. I do feel for her though and think she seems like a genuinely nice person.

What a freaking train wreck!!

Oh I forgot Tamra whatever her name is. What a freak.

I guess I'm just jealous....................
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Yes, JamiLee. According to them, we are all just jealous of this human trainwreck.
    East of Reality

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345