Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

What about Tamara trying to find a girl for Ryan?

If I were that girl, I would be running the other way. Who does that?

The whole Tamra and Ryan dynamic on the show last night was just wrong. I was so skeeved out when she grabbed his butt in the bar. What mother does that to their son? I really dislike Tamra, she is someone who obviously has self-esteem issues and acts the way she does to make herself feel better. I'm so glad that Jeana said some stuff to her when she was acting like a drunkard in front of her client. Jeana obviously has some class and it showed last night.

Tamra and Lauri together, that is just asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2695298;
    The whole Tamra and Ryan dynamic on the show last night was just wrong. I was so skeeved out when she grabbed his butt in the bar. What mother does that to their son? I really dislike Tamra, she is someone who obviously has self-esteem issues and acts the way she does to make herself feel better. I'm so glad that Jeana said some stuff to her when she was acting like a drunkard in front of her client. Jeana obviously has some class and it showed last night.

Tamra and Lauri together, that is just asking for trouble.
    The Peterson's and The Barney's are perfect together. I think they should be BFF's for Life! They have SO much in common. I thought I saw George drooling and licking his chops while staring at the prettiest housewife. Then I saw Simon glance towards Lauri and grimmace.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2694635;
    Two comments so far tonight: One, would it kill these women to not have the "nude lip" look? From Lindsay (that's Tammy's youngest's name right?) to Vicki to Lauri to pretty much everyone else, that look is about two years old and comes off as some kind of death mask. Two, Tamra's interaction with her son Ryan at the club just creeeeeeeps me out.

I agree with both of your comments. I think Tamra feels the need to flirt with any man around her - even if it's her own son. Sad, really, to need that kind of validation...

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Tamra reminds me of the girl that we all hated in high school. Yes, we all have had one of those.

FORT Fan

I used to sell real estate in Orange County. Jeana was right on in her comments to Tamra.

Tamra is playing at selling real estate. Jeana appears to be a professional.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2697328;
    I used to sell real estate in Orange County. Jeana was right on in her comments to Tamra.

Tamra is playing at selling real estate. Jeana appears to be a professional.
    I agree. I've heard many realtors (classylassy, since you were one, perhaps you can elaborate on this) say that the industry is split between two groups - the professionals and the dabblers. Most of the professionals both love it and loathe it when they encounter the dabblers because they're so easy to compete against BUT they also reflect poorly on the profession overall to outsiders. If the stats that are quoted on Jenna's figures are anywhere close to accurate, there's no possible way she could enjoy that kind of success if she were anything but a professional. I've also noticed that on the show, she may be flippant or play up to the cameras about some things in her life, but she always maintains a line of professionalism when it comes to dealing with her career on the show.

Tamara is undoubtedly a dabbler. I get the impression that she's one of those women who looks at work as something fun to do, and bounces from career to career as a treatment for boredom rather than a way to make money. She got into real estate because she wanted to see what other people's houses looked like.

FORT Fanatic

"Tamara is undoubtedly a dabbler. I get the impression that she's one of those women who looks at work as something fun to do, and bounces from career to career as a treatment for boredom rather than a way to make money. She got into real estate because she wanted to see what other people's houses looked like."

I think you are partly right regarding looking inside people houses. However, if she only wanted to be a lookie-loo she would just go to open houses.
    Someone along the way might have suggested that she got into RE or she simply got into it to save money.
    She mentionned somewhere that she moves every 2 years or so. She might have tried to save commission money. And let's not forget to buy something FABULOUS for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2697017;
    Tamra reminds me of the girl that we all hated in high school. Yes, we all have had one of those.
    And she's still hated, by Vicky! When I was listening to her talk about the workout, I thought she was a 7th grade girl complaining about her classmates. This show reminds me of middle school girls. I would love to have the potion from the science fiction story that makes them go back to act like little kids. They are almost on the verge of that when they are drinking.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

When I was in High School, Tamra would fit to a tee in a group of skanks we called, "The Blow-It Squad". You can take that two ways....literally!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast