Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Re: 11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Every shot Simon has been in, he's been in a button down oxford shirt and he's slouching in his seat. Anyone else notice that? He's always slumped back. And what's with the shirts? To a nightclub?? Even if he's working late, can't Tamra bring him some laid back, scene appropriate clothing? Or does she like the overworked, stuffy shirt man?
    And also noticed that Lauri's face is pulled SOOO tight or SOOO over-botoxed that she can't even form a natural "full" smile. Anyone see that??? Her lips only moved a fraction into a smile. Then it just stopped. It was rather alarming. There definitely was not a relaxed look on her face. And she should lose the frosted nude lipstick along with her orange tan. I can't believe someone pays so much money for this only to look a WRECK daily! I only pray she goes on hiatus of her "treatments" and sees what her normal face can do for her. Either way, Tamra isn't too far behind her!!
    Last edited by Beezers; 11-28-2007 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Wanted to add Lauri text.

FORT Fanatic

Who might Tamra have been talking about when she mentioned women in their 40's who's lips are out to there and too shiny?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2694989;
    Who might Tamra have been talking about when she mentioned women in their 40's who's lips are out to there and too shiny?
    Tamra is a little, NO make that a BIG Bi-otch!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Tamra is not as hot as she thinks she is. She really bugs me. She is not very likeable.

2 things about Jeana that stood out to me.
    1. She said that she needed a date for Monday night. On a previous show she said that she had "high morals" and would divorce FIRST. Tsk Tsk.
    2. She said that she would rather be alone than do that to her kids. Jeana, (hello) your kids are grown up now. You ruined them already by forcing them to watch your miserable relationship with Matt. I don't think ole Jeana is a bright lady. She may be a money maker and motivated, but not too bright otherwise.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I think I figured out why Tamra is so "hands on" with Ryan. Didja see her grab his a$$ at the club??
    He really doesn't look like her. He must look like his dad. No, not Simon, obviously. So...if Ryan is looking like his dad, Tamra is obviously acting out her old boyfriend issues on the clone which is her son. She has been seen too many times in 3 episodes being completely inappropriate even for "close" families. It's like she's flirting with her old boyfriend (aka Ryan's dad) again. Eewww! Creepy!

On another note, check out Tammy's site:
    Veriya.com - The remembrance Issue. Living Life.
    Last edited by Beezers; 11-28-2007 at 03:09 AM. Reason: added Tammy's site

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2694995;
    Tamra is not as hot as she thinks she is. She really bugs me. She is not very likeable.

2 things about Jeana that stood out to me.
    1. She said that she needed a date for Monday night. On a previous show she said that she had "high morals" and would divorce FIRST. Tsk Tsk.
    2. She said that she would rather be alone than do that to her kids. Jeana, (hello) your kids are grown up now. You ruined them already by forcing them to watch your miserable relationship with Matt. I don't think ole Jeana is a bright lady. She may be a money maker and motivated, but not too bright otherwise.
    That may have been her take on the relationship last season but a lot of time has passed and Matt's apparently either had another DUI or is still facing the penalties of the last one by being sentenced to jail. Either way, she's not in a "marriage" as it stands and if she's taking steps out of it then good for her. I think it shows more morality to be true to yourself than to live a life that is a sham; especially when you have grown and almost grown children who know the story.

I agree. This closeness with Tamra and Ryan is REALLLLLLY creepy. I don't even like to think this about her, but she is making it more and more difficult not to. In every episode she is in, she does something that offends me.
    I would love to be that family's shrink.

I think Jeana should've gotten out of her marriage when I was watching season 1.

On the History Channel right now it's the history of the hog. (Insert Vicki jokes here.)
    Ribbitt

I like Jeana more after last night's show. The rest of their "friends" Not so much!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast