Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

  1. #11
    who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East of Reality
    Posts
    471

    Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

    Move over Lauri...bigger skank in the house!! Tamra dry-humping her own kid on National TV was a new low..even for an OC Housewife!

  2. #12
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Welcome 2008!
    Posts
    536

    Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

    Ok, I tried to overlook the panties scene from the first episode but honestly, why do they even go there?? With cameras on them?? Who does that??

  3. #13
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Welcome 2008!
    Posts
    536

    Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

    Sorry for the double post. The scene where Lauri and George are at their computers side by side makes me wonder what they were up to.....instant messaging maybe? Also, was that Bear the dead dog on George's computer?

  4. #14
    FORT Regular Mrs B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    92

    Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2684613;
    Move over Lauri...bigger skank in the house!! Tamra dry-humping her own kid on National TV was a new low..even for an OC Housewife!
    That was NASTY!

  5. #15
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2684931;
    Sorry for the double post. The scene where Lauri and George are at their computers side by side makes me wonder what they were up to.....instant messaging maybe? Also, was that Bear the dead dog on George's computer?
    I thought the same thing. They were busy posting all the bullcrap posts on their Bravo site as Bravo won't post the truth.

    Every time the camera was on chicklets I really wanted to hurl. When plastizoid talked about how chicklets likes "natural beauty" I blurted out loud, "then why the (f) is he with YOU?"

    Looking at McKenzie's exotic looks, they must come from her mother. She STILL needs to focus more on her brains than the outside. Wonder how long before Lauri talks her into getting plastic surgery - Boobs for her 19th birthday anyone? And that was the lamest tatoo I've ever seen!
    Last edited by SindyLew; 11-21-2007 at 11:40 AM. Reason: fix typos

  6. #16
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2685339;
    I thought the same thing. They were busy posting all the bullcrap posts on their Bravo site as Bravo won't post the truth.

    Every time the camera was on chicklets I really wanted to hurl. When plastizoid talked about how chicklets likes "natural beauty" I blurted out loud, "then why the (f) is he with YOU?"

    Looking at McKenzie's exotic looks, they must come from her mother. She STILL needs to focus more on her brains than the outside. Wonder how long before Lauri talks her into getting plastic surgery - Boobs for her 19th birthday anyone? And that was the lamest tatoo I've ever seen!
    Mac might have exotic looks but she inherited George's ugly DNA.

  7. #17
    FORT Fan Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    270

    Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2684931;
    Sorry for the double post. The scene where Lauri and George are at their computers side by side makes me wonder what they were up to.....instant messaging maybe? Also, was that Bear the dead dog on George's computer?
    I thought about the same thing. I bet both of them are glued to those computers because Lauri said she knew how people say bad things about them.

  8. #18
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Where The Wild Things Play
    Posts
    10

    Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

    Oh come on now lets not be sick people haha

    Im a little sad that no one has madea thread for me

    What was the gay comment for haha sorry gay is one thing im not.

    <3 ryanmichaelvieth

  9. #19
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

    Ryan, I commend you for jumping into the wolves den! But man, are you portrayed as a slacker!

  10. #20
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Where The Wild Things Play
    Posts
    10

    Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

    haha i dunno slacker is harsh, i just have a melo way of living life. But i can see how it looks.

    all i can say is it was summer time and the livin was easy haha but i have a job now. and about to get another

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.