Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: 11/20 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Move over Lauri...bigger skank in the house!! Tamra dry-humping her own kid on National TV was a new low..even for an OC Housewife!

FORT Fanatic

Ok, I tried to overlook the panties scene from the first episode but honestly, why do they even go there?? With cameras on them?? Who does that??

FORT Fanatic

Sorry for the double post. The scene where Lauri and George are at their computers side by side makes me wonder what they were up to.....instant messaging maybe? Also, was that Bear the dead dog on George's computer?

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2684613;
    Move over Lauri...bigger skank in the house!! Tamra dry-humping her own kid on National TV was a new low..even for an OC Housewife!
    That was NASTY!

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2684931;
    Sorry for the double post. The scene where Lauri and George are at their computers side by side makes me wonder what they were up to.....instant messaging maybe? Also, was that Bear the dead dog on George's computer?
    I thought the same thing. They were busy posting all the bullcrap posts on their Bravo site as Bravo won't post the truth.

Every time the camera was on chicklets I really wanted to hurl. When plastizoid talked about how chicklets likes "natural beauty" I blurted out loud, "then why the (f) is he with YOU?"

Looking at McKenzie's exotic looks, they must come from her mother. She STILL needs to focus more on her brains than the outside. Wonder how long before Lauri talks her into getting plastic surgery - Boobs for her 19th birthday anyone? And that was the lamest tatoo I've ever seen!
    Last edited by SindyLew; 11-21-2007 at 11:40 AM. Reason: fix typos

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2685339;
    I thought the same thing. They were busy posting all the bullcrap posts on their Bravo site as Bravo won't post the truth.

Every time the camera was on chicklets I really wanted to hurl. When plastizoid talked about how chicklets likes "natural beauty" I blurted out loud, "then why the (f) is he with YOU?"

Looking at McKenzie's exotic looks, they must come from her mother. She STILL needs to focus more on her brains than the outside. Wonder how long before Lauri talks her into getting plastic surgery - Boobs for her 19th birthday anyone? And that was the lamest tatoo I've ever seen!
    Mac might have exotic looks but she inherited George's ugly DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2684931;
    I thought about the same thing. I bet both of them are glued to those computers because Lauri said she knew how people say bad things about them.

FORT Newbie

Oh come on now lets not be sick people haha

Im a little sad that no one has madea thread for me

What was the gay comment for haha sorry gay is one thing im not.

<3 ryanmichaelvieth

Ryan, I commend you for jumping into the wolves den! But man, are you portrayed as a slacker!

FORT Newbie

haha i dunno slacker is harsh, i just have a melo way of living life. But i can see how it looks.

all i can say is it was summer time and the livin was easy haha but i have a job now. and about to get another

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast