Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does "Chompers"(George) have a pre-nup?

FORT Newbie

Does "Chompers"(George) have a pre-nup?

I hope so, you would think if he is a successful developer he would have a pre-nump.
    But who knows? is he really "rich" or just debt ridden like the rest of them?
    I hope he leaves everything to his children and not the botox *^*&%%

FORT Fanatic

Re: Does "Chompers"(George) have a pre-nump?

Anyone who has assets to protect and children to provide for would, in their right mind, insist on a prenup. Did Lauri sign one when she married either of her ex's?

FORT Newbie

Re: Does "Chompers"(George) have a pre-nump?

if he's a true ATM, he probably does have one. if he's just posing, then nope!!!

Re: Does "Chompers"(George) have a pre-nup?

Maybe he should go by "Compers" instead of adding the H? Isn't he comping everything for Lauri???
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Newbie

in the latest episode, Lauri says she is rich now, give me a break, its his $$$.
    If he had any brains he would protect himself and his kids from that gold digging ho. She stated that she and George are going to be together for 50 years, that would make her 100 years old.......scary

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Did you see George's face when Lauri was saying how they would be together for 50 years? Classic

Chompers don't need no prenup, he rolls boomerang style. Everything he "gifts" to his lovely ladies, he goes to court to ask for back, rings, kids, cars, it don't matter to him, he wants it all. I think he met his match with ole girl Lauri though, she don't play that boomerang game, she plays for keepsies.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fan

I suspect that George is completely debt ridden and like Slade and Lou, we will find the house of cards falls eventually.

I never ever understood how Slade was living that large on what he made working for a title insurance ompany.

FORT Newbie

Well, if he didn't have one before they got married he should have a post-nup drawn up ASAP. He could learn a thing or two from Lou's mistakes!! Absent a will, a pre-nup would have protected Lindsay and Megan from the new wife grabbing up whatever (if anything) was left to inherit.

A prenup is for the couple, not the kids, in case of divorce. And from hearing Lauri, she's not going anywhere! She sounds like a tick. I don't think she'd sign one anyway. I can hear her saying, "but honey, we're gonna make it for 50 years. Sign the will and these insurance papers, though."
    A will is for the whole family. From the talk, Lou definitely took care of his wife and showed he didn't give a hoot about any of his kids, not just L and M.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast