Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does "Chompers"(George) have a pre-nup?

Re: Does "Chompers"(George) have a pre-nup?

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2701022;
    A prenup is for the couple, not the kids, in case of divorce. And from hearing Lauri, she's not going anywhere! She sounds like a tick. I don't think she'd sign one anyway. I can hear her saying, "but honey, we're gonna make it for 50 years. Sign the will and these insurance papers, though."
    A will is for the whole family. From the talk, Lou definitely took care of his wife and showed he didn't give a hoot about any of his kids, not just L and M.
    I so disagree with this - Lou always talked about how his daughters would never have to worry about anything and I bet he is rolling over in his grave knowing his [mod edit] wife kicked the kids out as soon as he died
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-15-2007 at 12:06 AM.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

[QUOTE]
    Lauri is going to regret it one day. When George dies and she's all alone, Josh is going to remind her of how she treated him.

I don't think Lauri will regret how she treated Josh because I don't believe she has feelings, other than caring what is said about her on message boards.

She still doesn't get that it came from her mouth,( no pun intended) the editing is not kind, and we see it because it's on television.:nono
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by uwishtoo;2721142;
    I so disagree with this - Lou always talked about how his daughters would never have to worry about anything and I bet he is rolling over in his grave knowing his [mod edit] wife kicked the kids out as soon as he died
    Talking and actions are completely different things. If, and that's a big if, (because only he knew what his intentions were), he wanted them to have it easy, wouldn't he have made sure all his accounts and assets were in oder, just in case, something happened to him? Why would he have gotten his daughter a car where payments were being made? Why didn't he buy it outright for her? Or why didn't he put the money in the bank for them? And they are not kids, as in under 18. They are grown young women who should have had a plan. Parents are older than their offspring and therefore, supposed to go first which leaves the kids alone in this big, sometimes ugly world. The best thing Lou could have done for them would be to leave them money in a trust only for education.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2702671;
    The prenup protects your property prior to the marriage and states what each get in a divorce. There is community property in CA so Lauri has a stake in that, UNLESS, he has everything in a corporation and she doesn't know.
    Not that i know for sure, but i'm willing to bet that Lou did have his business incorporated....that way he couldn't get sued and lose everything personally.

The way his partners were talking to the wanna-be Olly Girls it seemed like they were instructed to at least bring the girls in so they'd have work should Lou die.

Chances are he probably did lease his vehicles thru his corp (I do for my business) that way they're easier to write off.

Sucks that Lou's kids got the short end of the stick, but he didn't properly prepare for death. Although he said he 'prepared for success', he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by RealitiniMan;2727126;
    Not that i know for sure, but i'm willing to bet that Lou did have his business incorporated....that way he couldn't get sued and lose everything personally.

The way his partners were talking to the wanna-be Olly Girls it seemed like they were instructed to at least bring the girls in so they'd have work should Lou die.

Chances are he probably did lease his vehicles thru his corp (I do for my business) that way they're easier to write off.

Sucks that Lou's kids got the short end of the stick, but he didn't properly prepare for death. Although he said he 'prepared for success', he didn't.
    Extremely good point made, especially when there are numerous children, though they may be adult, from multiple relationships and marriages.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2673317;
    Does "Chompers"(George) have a pre-nup?
    I think so.

I also think the Bee Gees are missing a brother...the one who used to put his hand over his ear when he sang.

FORT Fan

ROFL, RealitiniMan!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123