Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Which Housewife would you like to spend the day with

  1. #31
    FORT Regular RealitiniMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    114

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2727262;
    Kara is just starting Berekley, I believe she is a freshman
    .....for post-Grad school.

    She's a UCLA graduate. Remember the episode this season where she got mad at Colton for not going to her graduation at UCLA??

  2. #32
    FORT Regular RealitiniMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    114

    Re: Which Housewife would you like to spend the day with

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2727259;
    You missed Tammy #1. The snozzer.
    She looks waaaay too much like Timothy Dalton for me to even wanna be near her.

  3. #33
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by RealitiniMan;2727269;
    .....for post-Grad school.

    She's a UCLA graduate. Remember the episode this season where she got mad at Colton for not going to her graduation at UCLA??
    She graduated from Tesoro HS in 2007.

  4. #34
    FORT Regular RealitiniMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    114

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2727278;
    She graduated from Tesoro HS in 2007.
    Hmmm....

    Ya know, maybe you're right afterall. I do remember her saying she was "going to UCLA" a season ago. I must've taken that to mean she was there now.

    Well, anyway, she's a UC type like me, so it's all good.

  5. #35
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    356

    Re: Which Housewife would you like to spend the day with

    She was graduating from high school and heading off to Berkeley.

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by RealitiniMan;2727282;
    Hmmm....

    Ya know, maybe you're right afterall. I do remember her saying she was "going to UCLA" a season ago. I must've taken that to mean she was there now.

    Well, anyway, she's a UC type like me, so it's all good.
    So then you must be all HOT for HoJo!

  7. #37
    FORT Regular RealitiniMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    114

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2727305;
    So then you must be all HOT for HoJo!
    Nope. I can't stand her. Her and that always-drunk friend of hers need to get a life.

    UC Irvine's a decent school, but she's not a great face to put on it or represent it.

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,891

    Re: Which Housewife would you like to spend the day with

    Honestly I wouldn't even want to spend the time it took to have a cup of coffee with any of them. I don't think I could stand listening to just how tough they have it.
    These women appear to of come from very modest familes & made a choice that they wanted money no matter the consequences. They have non existant relationships with their spouses (if they have one). They have "strained" relationships with their children. Even their friendships with one another are superficial. I don't think Vicki would even think twice about sueing Jenna over the entire house deal.
    You know, while imiginary, the women of Wisteria Place seem more real & more like they are actual friends.
    If being like the women of Cota are, I think I will opt for being middle income, clip coupons, & shoe shop at Payless.

  9. #39
    FORT Fan Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    270

    Re: Which Housewife would you like to spend the day with

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;2732930;
    Honestly I wouldn't even want to spend the time it took to have a cup of coffee with any of them. I don't think I could stand listening to just how tough they have it.
    These women appear to of come from very modest familes & made a choice that they wanted money no matter the consequences. They have non existant relationships with their spouses (if they have one). They have "strained" relationships with their children. Even their friendships with one another are superficial. I don't think Vicki would even think twice about sueing Jenna over the entire house deal.
    You know, while imiginary, the women of Wisteria Place seem more real & more like they are actual friends.
    If being like the women of Cota are, I think I will opt for being middle income, clip coupons, & shoe shop at Payless.

    Where I come from Snowbunnie our sayin is you are one smart cookie yes you are.

  10. #40
    FORT Regular RealitiniMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    114

    Re: Which Housewife would you like to spend the day with

    I think the most interesting thing about these nouveau riche housewives is that i don't believe any are originally *from* Orange County, CA.

    Most, if i'm not misdtaken, are from out of State and specifically the Midwest.

    Their entire claim to fame is based on living in, or just outside of, Coto de Caza- which, IMO, is almost Rivertucky/'the 909' but bigger houses.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.