Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jo/Slade not invited back?

FORT Newbie

Jo/Slade not invited back?

Hi all...

I mostly lurk here but I love this show...it's so "superficial" that it makes me glad I'm NOT living this life.

In any case, I can't find the old forums for previous seasons of this show. I apologize if I'm posing this in the wrong place.

But...DO TELL! I read a couple of comments in misc threads here...

Slade is in financial ruin? It was all a front?
    Jo and Slade were not invited back??

Like I said, fill me in, DO TELL! What did I miss?

I'm not surprised they aren't on. They broke up (more than once) and she got her own place. But I'm curious about the smut anyway.

Indulge me!
    Wendy

FORT Fogey

Re: Jo/Slade not invited back?

TMZ is reporting that they're in talks to do a spin-off series, so that doesn't sound like Slade is in financial ruin or that Bravo didn't want them back. However, last season, Jo moved out of the area, and reports say that Slade followed her to LA once taping wrapped. So if they don't live there, then it woudl make sense that they're not a part of the show. When Kimberly moved, she was no longer a part of the show.

FORT Newbie

Veruka,

Thanks for the scoop. I was just paraphrasing what I read in some other posts on this board, trying to find some info.

VERY interesting. Maybe a spin off and maybe Slade isn't suddenly "poor."

Hmm....

FORT Fogey

It was posted that Slime quit his job and is basicly not paying his big bills.

FORT Newbie

I have read (more that once) that slade's home was in foreclosure. I don't know if this is true, but it has been all over the net that he is not really rich.
    On the OC public records site, it states that he didn't pay a few of his bills ex. registration etc. This is all alleged though.

OC Public Records site?

FORT Fanatic

Did you know that Slade broke up with Jo on a couch? How could they possibly move past that?

and...PS it was on a couch

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2657476;
    Did you know that Slade broke up with Jo on a couch? How could they possibly move past that?
    Because it was the ONLY piece of furniture left in that house! (where'd the grand piano go from the first season?) Either he hocked everything, it was leased OR repo'd! Good thing they didn't break up in Canada or it might have had to happen on the Chesterfield!!
    Sigh. Now he's reduced to gnawing on porkchop bones with Janice. It's a hardknock life!

No, no, no! The COUCH was in the therapist's office, not at the fake house. Remember Jo had those god-awful braided pigtails and was wearing her most likely fake Uggs?

Anyway, I watched the premiere the other night and in the previews I definitely saw Jo at some party hugging Laurie. I am pretty sure it was Laurie and she said something to the effect of, "Oh I am so glad you came!"

So maybe Jo...and Slade.... are on the list of invitees to the wedding of the century (or is it millennium?)

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast