Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jo/Slade not invited back?

FORT Newbie

Re: Jo/Slade not invited back?

I know for a fact that slime is in financial ruins (public record) Forclosure, probably went to trustees sale by now. He systematically pissed away 800-900K in equity. cars, lifestyle ect. He is a phoney wanna be.
    I even found a judgement(public record) that he stiffed his divorce attorney for 35K. He walked from his house in Coto, no equity. what a phoney

FORT Newbie

I hope I dont get suspended from this forum for merely stating facts.
    I still dont know why I was suspended for a week or so.

FORT Fogey

I think as long as it is public record and you don't post a link it should be okay. We all know that Slime was a fake from the beginning.
    I have NO respect for someone that walks away from debt for their own self serving reasons.
    Now IF Slime has used all of his equity to pay his sons medical bills that would be a different story.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2662870;
    I think as long as it is public record and you don't post a link it should be okay. We all know that Slime was a fake from the beginning.
    I have NO respect for someone that walks away from debt for their own self serving reasons.
    Now IF Slime has used all of his equity to pay his sons medical bills that would be a different story.
    I pray he used the $$$ for his ill son, but a new Hummer, Mercedes, rediculious costumes, ( the ring he gave JO was on loan from Tiffany's)
    Lifestyle ( pretending to be rich). On one of the shoes he said he had a business, he never had a business, he was the assistant to the VP of a title company, in other words he got the VP coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2662884;
    I pray he used the $$$ for his ill son, but a new Hummer, Mercedes, rediculious costumes, ( the ring he gave JO was on loan from Tiffany's)
    Lifestyle ( pretending to be rich). On one of the shoes he said he had a business, he never had a business, he was the assistant to the VP of a title company, in other words he got the VP coffee.
    VEDDY, VEDDY INTEDDESTING!!!!

I doubt there was any money left for his ill son, what with having to fund Jo's love of Louis Vuitton bags, air balloon rides, starbucks coffee orders, pricey jewelry for her birthday, obviously there wasn't anything left, otherwise why would he end up in foreclosure. After all he did for his "perfect girl," she still dumped him, wonder if he thinks it was worth it?
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fogey

And that assistant job came at the height of the real estate boom. When the lazy self centered slime type didn't have to work too hard.

I read somewhere that Jo wanted more money to do the OC Housewives and the season premier coincided with her so called album comingout, the album has now been pushed back... It also said that Slade is planning on moving to LA and is still Jo's manager... i could never stand her personally..... UG

Quote Originally Posted by DCDARLING;2664892;
    I read somewhere that Jo wanted more money to do the OC Housewives and the season premier coincided with her so called album comingout, the album has now been pushed back... It also said that Slade is planning on moving to LA and is still Jo's manager... i could never stand her personally..... UG

From what I saw last year I have to agree. I think both Slade and Jo are already on there way to being has-beens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2665195;
    From what I saw last year I have to agree. I think both Slade and Jo are already on there way to being has-beens.
    I think they are past being has-beens, myself. Or maybe just "never will be's" Who cares...