Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jo/Slade not invited back?

FORT Regular

Re: Jo/Slade not invited back?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2657694;
    Anyway, I watched the premiere the other night and in the previews I definitely saw Jo at some party hugging Laurie. I am pretty sure it was Laurie and she said something to the effect of, "Oh I am so glad you came!"

So maybe Jo...and Slade.... are on the list of invitees to the wedding of the century (or is it millennium?)
    Perfect timing for the DJ to spin some of Jo's new songs. Maybe this is how Bravo is planning to launch the new Slade/Jo reality show. Oh the way I feeeee-el.

FORT Newbie

Ahh..thanks for the gossip everyone. For indulging me in the smut..."alleged" or otherwise.

Wendy

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I am glad that Jo is not on the show anymore. I felt like she was starting to act for the camera too much and that voice when she talks babytalk..... yikes!

i like jo...i taught she looked the most normal...im sad shes not in this season

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by baileysmama;2657492;
    and...PS it was on a couch
    Wasn't it "FYI, he broke with me on a couch"? Well, whatever. I do know that it must be said in a Valley Girl/baby-talk voice.

I'll kinda miss snarkin' on Jo, but maybe she'll show up at Lauri's wedding and entertain us with her fabulous singing. We all want to hear "Oooooooooooh the way I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel just one more time.

BTW, Slade is pretty much in financial ruin. His house is in foreclosure and I've heard he's filed for bankrupcty.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie Doobie;2659398;
    Wasn't it "FYI, he broke with me on a couch"? Well, whatever. I do know that it must be said in a Valley Girl/baby-talk voice.

I'll kinda miss snarkin' on Jo, but maybe she'll show up at Lauri's wedding and entertain us with her fabulous singing. We all want to hear "Oooooooooooh the way I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel just one more time.

BTW, Slade is pretty much in financial ruin. His house is in foreclosure and I've heard he's filed for bankrupcty.
    Based on the previews for next week's episode it looks as though she does make the trip down for some type of party. I'm assuming it must be for Laurie's bridal shower? But that seems a bit ridiculous since Lauri "dated/slept with" Slade the minute he and Jo broke up. You know Jo still hates her for that. Desperate for camera time much?

possesion by Television Jessie Essex's Avatar

I like Slade. I don't know why everyone is always picking on him. He was taken for a ride with Jo. She was a user and she never really cared for him. He is probably having financial problems because she spent him out of everything he had. I think he was a catch. A good man is hard to find, she had someone who cared for her. Whatever, she is pretty and famous now, I am sure she can use someone else. I would treat a man like that with respect, and if I was in a relationship with him enough to take his gifts then I would return the generosity with at least kindness and care. She was a fake from the very beginning. Poor Slade. I hope he is not broke. And I hope his heart is not broken.

I don't feel sorry for Slade at all. All that "showboating" he did over the two seasons with his Black AMEX, etc. If he was so smart, he wouldn't be in the financial trouble he is now.

Instead, he was doing what most that live in Coto do...living beyond their means all to one-up their neighbors. God forbid something happen to him like what happened to Lou. Then they leave the rest of their family with their mess. Selfish B-Tards!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Essex;2660128;
    I like Slade. I don't know why everyone is always picking on him. He was taken for a ride with Jo. She was a user and she never really cared for him. He is probably having financial problems because she spent him out of everything he had. I think he was a catch. A good man is hard to find, she had someone who cared for her. Whatever, she is pretty and famous now, I am sure she can use someone else. I would treat a man like that with respect, and if I was in a relationship with him enough to take his gifts then I would return the generosity with at least kindness and care. She was a fake from the very beginning. Poor Slade. I hope he is not broke. And I hope his heart is not broken.
    If Slade was such a stand up guy then why did he choose time with Jo over his own boys? Why did leave everything, ie his boys, and move off to the LA area?
    Jo can't be blamed for spending too much of Slades money. In the first season he all he wanted was for her not work, but to just shop and be a kept woman.
    Slade is a poser that is trying to be someone he is not.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Essex;2660128;
    The biggest thing Slade has going for him is his ability never to age past 33! Is he Dorian Gray's long lost relative?