Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Jo/Slade not invited back?

FORT Regular

Re: Jo/Slade not invited back?

Nliedel, that is old news. It's public record that his Coto house is in foreclosure. The tax records show what he original paid for the house, and that there were mortgage liens for double that amount on the house due to the home equity loans he took out on it. He owed twice as much as he bought it for! Probably to finance his lifestyle for the cameras. Aside from that, he was never wealthy the way he was portrayed on tv. He worked at a title company, not exactly in a lucrative position. And with the slump in the housing market, the boom time is long gone for title companies.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2749754;
    Nliedel, that is old news. Aside from that, he was never wealthy the way he was portrayed on tv. He worked at a title company, not exactly in a lucrative position.
    Yes, but he had a black AMEX card, a nifty collection of movie props in his storage unit a Hummer and that wierd outfit to do his exercises.

His house did look very empty and w/o any signs of a human living in it....just like a show home.

If you look up the word 'delusional' in the dictionary there is a picture of Alaska's favourite cyclist.

FORT Regular

I wonder what he's driving these days or if he now has to put those cycling skills to use to get around town.

Welcome to the site, clynnog!

There are lots of new people around, if I missed anyone welcome also!

Slade was a big waste of space and personally I don't miss him or his weird demands and ideals. His movie prop collection was just absurd and his following Jo to LA to help her with her career is even more absurd.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Absurd and pathetic. He spent SO much time trying to convince Jo she needed him for various reasons (mainly money & gifts) and when she wisens up and bails on him, he runs after her. Such a puss.

The worst part of Slade was his ignoring, at least portrayed that way,of his ill little boy.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

LOLS, check out Slade's website - move over Kathy Griffin, you got company on the D list! (Actually, I love Kathy! She is an A+++ Lister in my book! I wish she would do a parody on the RHOOC in her routine, I think it would be a riot!

Slade Smiley

In the words and style of Professor Snape ... "I may vomit."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Hmmm ... might Smiley be a candidate for a brow lift, himself?

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

How can he not have a bio on there? I guess since there's a writers strike, it's on hold. We all know growing up in a po-dunk family in Alaska, moving to LA to sell yourself to the media world (can anyone remember the underwear shots?), end up meeting the girl of your dreams in a bar (naturally), convince her to play mommy to your kids in a suburban neighborhood while you faux-earn a lavish living, then lose her back to the LA lifestyle while you skip out on your kids isn't something noteworthy to gain you female adulation. Yes, he definitely needs a creative writer to spin his bio into something that is just as fake as him.