Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Who has had the most "work" done?

Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2751053;
    Saran Wrap is what, $3.49/box?????
    I was thinking duct tape.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Can someone explain to me why Laurie appears to have swelling under her nose. I realize she had some lip work done but there is something very abnormal and distracting about the area above it. I can't figure out what it is.

TICTAC
    I was thinking the same thing. It looks to me it is the bridge (the idented area between your nose and upper lip. The right side looks larger than the left side.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMom4sure;2769620;
    Can someone explain to me why Laurie appears to have swelling under her nose. I realize she had some lip work done but there is something very abnormal and distracting about the area above it. I can't figure out what it is.

TICTAC
    I was thinking the same thing. It looks to me it is the bridge (the idented area between your nose and upper lip. The right side looks larger than the left side.
    Thank you sportsmom! I'm not the only one seeing it. In some clips it looks swollen and in others it isn't so bad. Maybe she has botox in that area to reduce wrinkles around her mouth or something. Whatever it is, the area looks waxy and strange.

If she had botox in that area, she and the doctor are both crazy!! Botox is only supposed to be used in the forehead/eye area and not any lower.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

It could be the new stuff they are injecting around the lips to stop lines around the mouth. Who knows what's in that!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2769650;
    If she had botox in that area, she and the doctor are both crazy!! Botox is only supposed to be used in the forehead/eye area and not any lower.

Oh sorry. I am a bit naive about botox. I didn't know that it only used in the forehead area.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2769793;
    Oh sorry. I am a bit naive about botox. I didn't know that it only used in the forehead area.
    I read a great deal about these types of treatments, especially when traveling as there are different procedures and items which vary from country to country. In France, they have just released a report stating that the botox used in the US does not have the warnings which state that the stuff moves around in the body. When I read about the swelling around her mouth, I thought, "Maybe it moved around." But some of these botox addicts will insist that the stuff be put wherever they want and unethical clinics will do it.

FORT Fanatic

It looks like Lauri had either collagen or even gore tex implanted in her lip area. That and a all lot of dermabrasion and a poorly executed nose job.
    It also appears that she wears color lenses.
    Is there anything real in that woman?

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2769845;
    It looks like Lauri had either collagen or even gore tex implanted in her lip area. That and a all lot of dermabrasion and a poorly executed nose job.
    She's totally natural, the way George likes his women!

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2769845;

Well this explains a lot. The nose looks so artificial and wrong and her skin overworked from that dermabrasion. I don't mean to be vicious but gosh can't she see what she is doing? I can't imagine that her wrinkles were worse than what she has now. I'd much prefer looking at a naturally aging face than a face that disturbs me because it looks like something is physically wrong with it.