Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 119

Thread: Who has had the most "work" done?

  1. #51
    who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East of Reality
    Posts
    471

    Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

    Lauri has so much hair woven into her hair that she looks like she's wearing a helmet.

    Tattoed-on eyeliner doesn't count as a tatto? It looks hideous..and it's forever.
    East of Reality

  2. #52
    Avoid the Noid Manjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In your wheelwell
    Posts
    31

    Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2690056;
    Lauri is only 47 ???? Are we sure about that ??? She really looks a good 5years older than that
    Sorry, that's what her license says. It IS hard to believe. She is really disgusting!

    "Jughead"-Very nice!

    The best is still "Lauri Munster"..Huh, Huh, Huh, Huh!
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

  3. #53
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    132

    Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manjuice;2690078;
    Sorry, that's what her license says. It IS hard to believe. She is really disgusting!
    Paris Hilton had two different driver's licenses with two different birthdates. Maybe that's not hard to do in CA when you have $$. Sounds like you have seen her license - which version of her face is on there? Every photo on Bravo has a different "look". Maybe it's just different lighting, camera angles, etc. Not sure on that.

  4. #54
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manjuice;2690078;
    Sorry, that's what her license says. It IS hard to believe. She is really disgusting!

    "Jughead"-Very nice!

    The best is still "Lauri Munster"..Huh, Huh, Huh, Huh!
    If she was 47 last year, then she would have just turned 48. Doesn't she have a late October or early November birthday? Happy Birthday to Lauri!! Another year older.
    Please stay a safe distance from those potentially disfiguring flames

  5. #55
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2690079;
    Paris Hilton had two different driver's licenses with two different birthdates. Maybe that's not hard to do in CA when you have $$.
    You don't need money to get a fake CDL. MacArthur Park, 50 bucks and you're good to go!
    Or so I've heard

  6. #56
    FORT Regular PinkyParker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    119

    Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manjuice;2690078;
    Sorry, that's what her license says. It IS hard to believe. She is really disgusting!

    "Jughead"-Very nice!

    The best is still "Lauri Munster"..Huh, Huh, Huh, Huh!

    Lauri Munster....that is hilarious!
    If you had windows you'd be a building

  7. #57
    Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    467

    Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

    Lauri was born in Oct. of 1960. She's 47, but if she is anything like Slade, all she has to do is go to myspace and say she is 33 (apparently he changed it to 34 now).

    Lauri needs a myspace so she can be 33 all over again.

  8. #58
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

    Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2690492;
    Lauri was born in Oct. of 1960. She's 47, but if she is anything like Slade, all she has to do is go to myspace and say she is 33 (apparently he changed it to 34 now).

    Lauri needs a myspace so she can be 33 all over again.
    If she was indeed born in 1960 - them were some hard-livin years Cause she is tore up!

  9. #59
    FORT Fan Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    270

    Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2690563;
    If she was indeed born in 1960 - them were some hard-livin years Cause she is tore up!
    I was wondering if Lauri has tattood eyebrows cause they sure look tored up. I read somewhere, I think on her blog that she said she cant stand to touch someone with tattoos and i wondered if that hurt Tammy and Mehgan. I dont get this woman she just thinks she is so perfect and all.

  10. #60
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

    Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2690070;
    Lauri has so much hair woven into her hair that she looks like she's wearing a helmet.

    Tattoed-on eyeliner doesn't count as a tatto? It looks hideous..and it's forever.
    Ummm, yes, tattoed eyeliner counts - she just isn't bright enough to get it. And I also wonder about her weave. If George is sooo loaded - why does she have a weave from the discount beauty outlet?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.