Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has had the most "work" done?

FORT Newbie

Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

All these "blended" family's are completely whacked. Kara is the only normal one ( she did have her boobs done...shhhhh, who gives a &$&$&)
    Lauri and George may be the creepiest couple ever. I cant wait to see how the 2 step sisters get along..................Not

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2655201;
    All these "blended" family's are completely whacked. Kara is the only normal one ( she did have her boobs done...shhhhh, who gives a &$&$&)
    Lauri and George may be the creepiest couple ever. I cant wait to see how the 2 step sisters get along..................Not
    I like Kara too! She is just so, "matter of fact"! My kinda girl! I personally don't care she had her boobs done and she didn't prance around town with them falling out like Ashley, but she is only 17/18. I guess I think that's a little too young.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2655298;
    I like Kara too! She is just so, "matter of fact"! My kinda girl! I personally don't care she had her boobs done and she didn't prance around town with them falling out like Ashley, but she is only 17/18. I guess I think that's a little too young.
    Yeah you are probably right, but her boobs are still growing, too young, by the time she is forty she will have her boobs done 3-4 times, frankly wait till you are at least 30, and only if you are a 34B or smaller

Quote Originally Posted by CongaDancer;2655110;
    Lauri has them all beat hands down. Teeth,nose,hair,eyes,lips,vein removal,breastjob (twice) rumor has it she also had vagiplasty also!
    I believe it's called a labioplasty, and let me tell you, if she had that done, sister had some real saggy rhinocerous issues going on to undergo that type of surgery. Next we will be hearing that George had the hidden PoPo surgery, LOL. Hanging Hoohas and Hidden PoPos, somebody pass the eye bleach!
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fogey

I think Kara's are natural. She is young and just coming into her own. Her mom WAS a playboy bunny and the Hef does not like the fake ones. I'd say it is in the genes.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I find Lauri's hair disturbing. It looks so damaged. It doesn't move. I know most of it is probably fake but can't she get a better weave than that?

I was wondering what was up with Vicki's bruises while she was at lunch. A nose job, huh? I think Vicki is an attractive older woman. Not gorgeous but she looks nice.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2655713;
    I think Kara's are natural. She is young and just coming into her own. Her mom WAS a playboy bunny and the Hef does not like the fake ones. I'd say it is in the genes.
    When Jeana did the playboy radio interview last year she did say that she was pretty flat chested when she was a bunny and that Hef only put her in the magazine because she was dating his best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2658784;
    When Jeana did the playboy radio interview last year she did say that she was pretty flat chested when she was a bunny and that Hef only put her in the magazine because she was dating his best friend.
    I thought Jeana's face had changed since last season. I thought the returning wives pretty much looked the same. I agree on Laurie's hair it seems so stiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2658807;
    I thought Jeana's face had changed since last season. I thought the returning wives pretty much looked the same. I agree on Laurie's hair it seems so stiff.
    her and Betty White from the Golden girls are the same their hair dont move

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2655704;
    I believe it's called a labioplasty, and let me tell you, if she had that done, sister had some real saggy rhinocerous issues going on to undergo that type of surgery. Next we will be hearing that George had the hidden PoPo surgery, LOL. Hanging Hoohas and Hidden PoPos, somebody pass the eye bleach!
    Hanging Hoohas, Hidden PoPos, Chicklet smiles, Chinless Wonder, Platipus lips, Miss Piggy's black eye, and Kara's boobies...but it was the mental image of the PoPos that did me in. Anyone else think Tammy had a tuck r 2 around her mid section? B

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast