Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Who has had the most "work" done?

Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

Quote Originally Posted by plumlover;2774923;
    Maybe Jeana's life coach has made her see that she is okay without him. Sometimes it takes that when you have been in an abusive (verbal/emotional) relationship, someone to just say "hey, you weren't the problem, he was". I love Jeana and also like the fact that she looks her age and not a day older. She is beautiful and her weight loss just make her even more beautiful in my eyes.
    Ok now I get it! He was the cause of her low self esteem which led to her lack of interest in looking like her glamourous self. What can you say about a man who has three children with a woman and then "doesn't like" her because she doesn't look like a playmate? He's a guy who never grew up and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2777804;
    He's a guy who never grew up and never will.
    Jeana needs to stop making excuses for the bad behavior of her sons or they will travel down that same path, I'm afraid.

Wow, the "younger" generation is starting earlier than their parents. That's a real shame. By the time they reach 40, with all the hard partying, cosmetic surgery..... wow I don't even want to think about it.

I saw on another thread about how someone thinks Ash is really slow by how she read the speech at the wedding. It looks more like an act to me, the dumb blonde act, baby talk, playing a character. It got Jo a starring role in a series, and a record deal. Ashley gets bigger, blonder and dumber-sounding with each episode. I don't think it is a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by OC Private Eye;2781412;
    I saw on another thread about how someone thinks Ash is really slow by how she read the speech at the wedding.
    And the fact that when Lauri asked her to help address invitations, Ashley said "But I have that weird straight writing"....so Lauri told her to write in cursive and she said "But I can't write in cursive"......but she WAS quick to follow that up with "Do I get a gift for being in the wedding?......like a car?" (I'm sorry but can we set the bar a BIT higher for gifts for the bride's attendants??!!! Geez!!)

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMom4sure;2769620;
    Can someone explain to me why Laurie appears to have swelling under her nose. I realize she had some lip work done but there is something very abnormal and distracting about the area above it. I can't figure out what it is.

TICTAC
    I was thinking the same thing. It looks to me it is the bridge (the idented area between your nose and upper lip. The right side looks larger than the left side.
    I have had injections in my upper lip and the doctor also injected those two lines coming down from the nose (sorry, I don't know what they are called!! LOL!!)...mine doesn't look that extreme but I went for the more subtle look...and I know at least on me, that one side started to shrink down before the other side so I guess that could be what is happening to Lauri....just a guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2655298;
    I like Kara too! She is just so, "matter of fact"! My kinda girl! I personally don't care she had her boobs done and she didn't prance around town with them falling out like Ashley, but she is only 17/18. I guess I think that's a little too young.
    My only thing with Kara is that she always looks like she needs to wash her hair!!!

Actually, Lauri looks like she once had surgery for a cleft palate. This could be the result of the bad doctors, or too much work. From certain angles, the cleft palate thing looks real.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2782120;
    Actually, Lauri looks like she once had surgery for a cleft palate. This could be the result of the bad doctors, or too much work. From certain angles, the cleft palate thing looks real.
    Wow, she's a triple threat! A fancy palate thingy to go with her Ballerina toes! Singing, dancing...what's the third one again?
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2782136;
    Wow, she's a triple threat! A fancy palate thingy to go with her Ballerina toes! Singing, dancing...what's the third one again?
    Narcicism?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112