Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Who has had the most "work" done?

Re: Who has had the most "work" done?

Funny thing is that I thought that she was the pretty one on the first season. I need to look for old episodes to see if she looked different then. I know that her hair always looked bad though. Back then I just thought that she was poor and couldn't afford good hair. I don't remember her head being so big (physically) back then. I think that it had a growth spurt.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2772076;
    welcome tvaholic! Join the many that just can't figure out what is going on with Lauri's face!! But she has made it clear that she hasn't had any plastic surgery, so we can take her word on THAT!

Everything that oozes out of that fake trout pout is made-up...like her face!
    OMG, "fake trout pout" - that's priceless SindyLew!

I find it hard to believe Lauri hasn't had any work done. Her face seems to be stuck in neutral ... (expressionless).

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2668906;
    Most work done -- Lauri
    Most recent work done --- Lauri
    Worst work done --- Lauri
    Most in need of a refund --- Lauri

And the winner is......
    I'm in the minority here I bet.

I do think Lauri had a lot of work done but, I think Vicki is the one with more than even Lauri.

I think Vicki's work just looks more natural where Lauri looks freakish.

Ashley looks like she has had something done with her teeth.

Tamra's boobs on the close up at the party ewww

Tammy looks great.

Jeanna looks great and should probably cut her hair.

Kara boob job? I never thought that until I read it here.

If George had the fat sucked out of his double chin and got a new haircut I don't think he'd be a bad looking guy.

Simon looks a bit tight in the face.

Jeanna looks like Kelly Labrock (sp) when she was young.

Good for her she's working out.

We all know Quinn NEEDS a boob job....oh that necklace at the party ugh.

I'll miss this show. Isn't that sad?
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Quote Originally Posted by JamiLee;2772210;
    I'm in the minority here I bet.

I do think Lauri had a lot of work done but, I think Vicki is the one with more than even Lauri.

I think Vicki's work just looks more natural where Lauri looks freakish.

Ashley looks like she has had something done with her teeth.

Tamra's boobs on the close up at the party ewww

Tammy looks great.

Jeanna looks great and should probably cut her hair.

Kara boob job? I never thought that until I read it here.

If George had the fat sucked out of his double chin and got a new haircut I don't think he'd be a bad looking guy.

Simon looks a bit tight in the face.

Jeanna looks like Kelly Labrock (sp) when she was young.

Good for her she's working out.

We all know Quinn NEEDS a boob job....oh that necklace at the party ugh.

I'll miss this show. Isn't that sad?

Interesting recap on the surgery. I have to agree. Simon is tight in the face and a bit uptight as well. I am not sure what it is about Vicki, the nose? But something is not natural there.

Ashley and Laurie have odd hair. Is Laurie bald in the back? She wears a weave or something that does not look good or healthy. A different hairstyle would help.

About missing the show: despite all my criticism of these people I found the show provocative. It made me think about a lot of interesting things and that is what makes me watch. I thank them for this and I hope they return for another season.

Vicki's face looks like it's made of wax! She's never been a natural beauty like Jeana or Tammy. She can cap her teeth, weave her hair,botox forever and it just ain't happening for her. She must of had a huge nose before if she was willing to trim it down to that thing that she's got now. I thing that I've caught a glimpse of her brain through those big holes on her face. Laurie looks like a burn victim.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Laurie looks like a burn victim
    P E R F E C T EXAMPLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2772302;
    Vicki's face looks like it's made of wax! She's never been a natural beauty like Jeana or Tammy. She can cap her teeth, weave her hair,botox forever and it just ain't happening for her. She must of had a huge nose before if she was willing to trim it down to that thing that she's got now. I thing that I've caught a glimpse of her brain through those big holes on her face. Laurie looks like a burn victim.

They all look like the daughters of Frankenstein and Barbie who would go up in flames if they get close to open flame!!!!!'

As women and even men, we should accept the aging process and move on, thanking whatever we believe, that we have the experience to know our lives. These people are really sick in many ways. I cannot comment on our sisters in NYC as one is a cousin and one a friend, but the aging issues are not as blatant as the west coast.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

There's probably better, more well educated doctors there....And probably MANY that didn't want their own show as apparent here.

My dad in law and some of his friends like to remain incognito.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2772101;
    Funny thing is that I thought that she was the pretty one on the first season. I need to look for old episodes to see if she looked different then. I know that her hair always looked bad though. Back then I just thought that she was poor and couldn't afford good hair. I don't remember her head being so big (physically) back then. I think that it had a growth spurt.
    Lauri has changed in a very distinct way. She shows no emotion. I believe that her sister who lives in Oregon, as she said, looks the way Lauri should look.
    I have been told by my stylist in NYC and Paris, that the CA style is not healthy for hair and that weaves are totally not good. Personally, I believe that the big head we see on her and her daughter is due to their weight loss and unhealthy body type. This is totally my opinion as a viewer.