Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Vicki Gunvalson

Vicki Gunvalson is still going a million miles a minute and exuding incredible drive, despite her recent attempts to slow down and relish life a bit more with her family. This season finds Vicki emotionally torn between her need to keep her place as one of the top selling insurance agents in the country, which funds her lifestyle and has her busy 24-7, and the toll it is taking on her marriage. This year, Vicki and Donn look for and purchase a smaller, less expensive home only to discover Vicki is not ready to give up the large house and lifestyle they have been enjoying.

Vicki's children are out of the house and away at school. Her 21-year-old Michael is doing well at the University of Colorado at Boulder and considering following in his mother's footsteps in the insurance business. Her daughter, 20-year-old Briana, is also excelling in nursing school and working full time at a local hospital. She hopes to become a surgical nurse, and is still in her long-term relationship with her high school sweetheart, who plans to become a fireman.

Outgrowing her home office, Vicki has moved into a new work environment--an office two miles from her home where she and her assistant, Tammy, continue to build her insurance agency on a national level. This devoted wife, concerned mother and savvy businesswoman somehow manages to keep it together and stay on top of her game, always living life to the fullest.

Official Site

FORT Regular

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Vicki is looking lovely but is that a new nose she is sporting?

FORT Regular

So did Vicki move or not? Above article seems to suggest that she did not

Vicki admits to being insecure so I thought I better help her out here for number of posts between the ladies and Vicki's lack thereof. This sight has been open for some time and she only has 2 comments? Bet she is wondering what happend to the astrologers insight into her "perfect triangle" and questioning it BIG TIME!

Vicky, I'm still waiting for your and Jeana's photo shoot. I'll bring the leaf blower.
    Ribbitt

I was watching the other season the other night and I remember how Vicki surprised her son at college and she brought beer, the look on her son's face was priceless, but I believe the way he acted was not cool, I realize that you may not want your mom there seeing you party, but I do believe in the end it all turned out to be fun for all of them.

By the way,
    What's going on with Vicky (my personal favorite) and her husband Donn? I swear I saw him 2 weeks ago in Denver at PF Changs and he was with a brunette about 25 years old. It was hard to tell, but they seemed awfully cozy. Does he have a twin brother maybe or has something happened with Vicky?

Quote Originally Posted by PI Mama;2645706;
    By the way,
    What's going on with Vicky (my personal favorite) and her husband Donn? I swear I saw him 2 weeks ago in Denver at PF Changs and he was with a brunette about 25 years old. It was hard to tell, but they seemed awfully cozy. Does he have a twin brother maybe or has something happened with Vicky?
    So sad if true. I believe he truly loved her from what I saw on last season.

Yes, I agree. Vicki is my favorite, hardworking, caring, etc. And her and Donn really seemed to have it together at the end of last season. But the guy really looked like Donn and I was only about 15 feet away. Who knows, maybe it was his niece or something like that. They sat together at dinner and leaned in real close (maybe b/c it was a noisy restaurant). I hope that either Donn has a twin or that she was a relative (or maybe that I need glasses!). But doesn't Michael go to school in Boulder, CO? Denver would be the nearest airport.

FORT Fan

The Orange County Register has another housewives article titled "This critic doesn't get the appeal of Real Housewives".

Entertainment: This critic doesn't get the appeal of 'Real Housewives' | real, vicki, cleaver, housewives, kid - OCRegister.com

Check out the picture of Vicki, she looks like a man!

The article states that Vicki surprised Briana with a Mercedes and then informed her that she would be responsible for the payments!! I'm speechless.

Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast