Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 578

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

  1. #71
    FORT Fan Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    270

    Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2669903;
    That's funny. When we became "emptynesters" and began to downsize, I felt like a success. Our son is away at college continuing to achieve his goals which is part of our goals.
    When you see your children reaching their goals, how can that be viewed as you being a failure?
    Pugmum, I have a ways to go since my son is still small but I agree with what you say. My plan is to raise my son, and I am already saving whenever I can for his college since I didn't go, I would be proud of myself to. I am getting my GED and I am making something of my life with no help from anyone and not the state either. So to watch Vicki feel so sorry for herself and also watch the kids on the show who aren't all that much younger than me it makes me sick to see how selfish and lazy they are. I like Brieanna though and Kara.

  2. #72
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

    Dreams
    Good for you! A ged is crucial. This show is somehow educational, you watch and do the opposite. Great Formula!

  3. #73
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    368

    Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Manerva;2670757;
    Lilmom...yes thats the "downsizer." Remember how it was empty and the decorator was going to decorate it. Now all of a sudden it's got furniture in it. And if I remember correctly the show said it was bought for 1.9 million yet the selling price on the website is 1.7. HMMMMMM...surely it ididn't devalue.
    Steve Sickler has another housewives article in the Orange County Register.

    "And even insurance agent Vicki gets bit by the real estate bug. She decides to invest in another house in Coto de Caza. She was thinking of "downsizing."

    What they don't tell you on the show is she bought at the peak of the market with 10 percent down - from a guy that was desperate to sell. Vicki immediately put it back on the market and, seven months later, it's still for sale. One of my real estate friends tells me it would likely sell now for about 30 percent less than what she paid a loss of more than $450,000."

    11/15/07

    Big Ouch!

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

    Sooo, the whole "downsizing" story is made up for the show? And the whole "pool budget" discussion was just for the cameras?? Who knew?

  5. #75
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Boardwalk
    Posts
    156

    Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2671638;
    Ok, according to Vicki's and Jeana's Bravo blogs, Frankie the decorator contacted Jeana as a fan, wanting to be her hairdresser. I never made the connection. Was the guy doing Jeana's hair in her kitchen the same guy that was decorating Vicki's house?
    I'll have to take a closer look the next time it's on. The guy that was decorating Vicki's house reminded me of the painter on Murphy Brown, Elden(?)

  6. #76
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    456

  7. #77
    Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    33
    Posts
    469

    Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2672572;
    I'll have to take a closer look the next time it's on. The guy that was decorating Vicki's house reminded me of the painter on Murphy Brown, Elden(?)
    OH MY GOD. Yes. A cross between Elden and Oliver Pratt
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

  8. #78
    FORT Fan Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    270

    Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by limom;2671799;
    Dreams
    Good for you! A ged is crucial. This show is somehow educational, you watch and do the opposite. Great Formula!
    Thank you so much limon. I used to feel sort of inferior because I didn't finish school and stuff like that and when I started wathcing this show I admit I felt kind of jealous of the lives the kids live and the parents since my parents were not supportive of how important school is but now after watching this show and seeing what money does to some people I can say 1000% I am so happy to be who I am and I am proud of myself even if I say so myself. My son is happy and he sees me work hard and he knows it is for him. I also started showing him how to save money, no spend money so much and we have a lof of fun together. I thank God for my son everyday because he is the reason I stay focused and out of trouble.

  9. #79
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

    uh oh, Vicki!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

  10. #80
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44

    Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2672239;
    Steve Sickler has another housewives article in the Orange County Register.

    "And even insurance agent Vicki gets bit by the real estate bug. She decides to invest in another house in Coto de Caza. She was thinking of "downsizing."

    What they don't tell you on the show is she bought at the peak of the market with 10 percent down - from a guy that was desperate to sell. Vicki immediately put it back on the market and, seven months later, it's still for sale. One of my real estate friends tells me it would likely sell now for about 30 percent less than what she paid a loss of more than $450,000."

    11/15/07

    Big Ouch!
    I am sure with Keough's great financial advise,
    Jeanna talked Vicki into this great investment. (Jeanna just cared about the commission) Vicki is so upside down on that property, serves her right.
    Regular people pretending to be rich, small equity with lots of debt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.