Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

If you look at Jeana Keough's real estate site the house is listed, with furniture in it....interesting if it's already bought? Slade Smiley's house is still on there too.

Could this be "scripted reality?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2669672;
    I read last night on OCR that Vicki has her 4000 sq ft home on the market and Jeana is the listing agent. Don't know if it is true.
    Wait! The new house is for sale? Gosh I hope she doesn't have to "downsize" to A 3,400sf house!
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2670083;
    Wait! The new house is for sale? Gosh I hope she doesn't have to "downsize" to A 3,400sf house!
    The only thing Vicki has EVER downsized is her brain matter!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Manerva;2670077;
    If you look at Jeana Keough's real estate site the house is listed, with furniture in it....interesting if it's already bought? Slade Smiley's house is still on there too.

Could this be "scripted reality?"
    Which house is listed?
    This one?
    Jeana Keough - Real Estate
    Last edited by limom; 11-15-2007 at 05:01 PM.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2669903;
    That's funny. When we became "emptynesters" and began to downsize, I felt like a success. Our son is away at college continuing to achieve his goals which is part of our goals.
    When you see your children reaching their goals, how can that be viewed as you being a failure?
    In my particular system of values, my child's success is exactly my idea of success. Of course, I must be wrong

Lilmom...yes thats the "downsizer." Remember how it was empty and the decorator was going to decorate it. Now all of a sudden it's got furniture in it. And if I remember correctly the show said it was bought for 1.9 million yet the selling price on the website is 1.7. HMMMMMM...surely it ididn't devalue.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Manerva;2670757;
    Lilmom...yes thats the "downsizer." Remember how it was empty and the decorator was going to decorate it. Now all of a sudden it's got furniture in it. And if I remember correctly the show said it was bought for 1.9 million yet the selling price on the website is 1.7. HMMMMMM...surely it ididn't devalue.
    I think those pictures are from the previous listing. As for the price drop, it is possible after all real estate is taking a nose dive. And there are 3 other homes for sale on that same street that range in price from $939,000-$1,150,000.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2670736;
    In my particular system of values, my child's success is exactly my idea of success. Of course, I must be wrong
    Clearly, you wouldn't fit in in Orange County, where the real measures of worth are multi-million-dollar homes, a brand-new Mercedes, fake boobs, fake tans, blonde hair and white fingernails!

FORT Fanatic

Ok, according to Vicki's and Jeana's Bravo blogs, Frankie the decorator contacted Jeana as a fan, wanting to be her hairdresser. I never made the connection. Was the guy doing Jeana's hair in her kitchen the same guy that was decorating Vicki's house?

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2671638;
    Ok, according to Vicki's and Jeana's Bravo blogs, Frankie the decorator contacted Jeana as a fan, wanting to be her hairdresser. I never made the connection. Was the guy doing Jeana's hair in her kitchen the same guy that was decorating Vicki's house?
    That explains the mousse in Vicki's blender.
    Ribbitt