Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2664014;
    That would explain Brianna's "less than thrilled" look.... I also think she was NOT happy that her mother chose to give her the gift in front of the cameras.

I read a sneak peek article for episode two that said Vicki was fearing that moving to a 4000 square foot home and downsizing might look like a sign of failure, so maybe she thought she needed to showboat a little to show she is still successful.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Vicki is a sad person. I hope for her sake she is exaggerating a little for the cameras. Good thing her ways seem to have escaped her children. They seem normal.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2667446;
    Vicki is a sad person. I hope for her sake she is exaggerating a little for the cameras. Good thing her ways seem to have escaped her children. They seem normal.
    I think she is. Did you see the way the decorator and pool guy just kind of blew her off?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2664101;
    I read a sneak peek article for episode two that said Vicki was fearing that moving to a 4000 square foot home and downsizing might look like a sign of failure, so maybe she thought she needed to showboat a little to show she is still successful.
    Here is my humble opinion. Vicki said herself she is very copetititive. Anyone else think she is trying to keep up with Chomper Chicklet Chins? She wouldn't want to just be mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2667636;
    Here is my humble opinion. Vicki said herself she is very copetititive. Anyone else think she is trying to keep up with Chomper Chicklet Chins? She wouldn't want to just be mediocre.

i think she is trying to keep with up with everyone, including Jeana. The odd part is i don't think anyone is even thinking about Vicki.

Did she say she would rent out the new or old house? I barely caught that part. She doesn't seem too pressed carrying (i am assuming of course) two mortgages. didnt realize selling insurance pays so well.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2667836;
    i think she is trying to keep with up with everyone, including Jeana. The odd part is i don't think anyone is even thinking about Vicki.

Did she say she would rent out the new or old house? I barely caught that part. She doesn't seem too pressed carrying (i am assuming of course) two mortgages. didnt realize selling insurance pays so well.

I believe she is renting out the new house to the decorator guy while he does his thing fixing it up. I also was surprised that she was able to carry both home loans.

I also heard that she is renting out the new house to the decorator dude while he is working on it.

They showed her main house valued at 3.9 million and the new house is valued at 1.9 million. Vicki said that they have so much equity in the old house, that they could sell it and buy the "smaller" house in cash and not have to worry about mortgage payments.

I got the feeling that she is not all that gung-ho about moving into the newer house....probably because it is smaller at "only" 4000 sq. ft. and less expensive compared to the house she is living in now (at over 6000 sq. ft.)

I read last night on OCR that Vicki has her 4000 sq ft home on the market and Jeana is the listing agent. Don't know if it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2669204;
    I also heard that she is renting out the new house to the decorator dude while he is working on it.

They showed her main house valued at 3.9 million and the new house is valued at 1.9 million. Vicki said that they have so much equity in the old house, that they could sell it and buy the "smaller" house in cash and not have to worry about mortgage payments.

I got the feeling that she is not all that gung-ho about moving into the newer house....probably because it is smaller at "only" 4000 sq. ft. and less expensive compared to the house she is living in now (at over 6000 sq. ft.)

she admitted that it made her feel somewhat like a failure that she was downsizing.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2669879;
    she admitted that it made her feel somewhat like a failure that she was downsizing.
    That's funny. When we became "emptynesters" and began to downsize, I felt like a success. Our son is away at college continuing to achieve his goals which is part of our goals.
    When you see your children reaching their goals, how can that be viewed as you being a failure?