Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

My husband and I have been accused of being like one of the couples on the NYC show because we do everything together. When we travel and there is not Bravo in the line-up at the hotel, like at Sundance, he breathes a sigh of relief. Actually, the show could be really good for husbands. We can all say, "honey, aren't you glad you're not married to THAT?!" (fit in appropriate wife here: screecher, former playmate, bad surgery wife. . . . . )
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2782135;
    You guys are brave for even letting them know that you watch it! I hide my addiction and watch when I'm all alone!Heh Heh! Vicki and her yelling and most of the Quinn stuff really made me question why I love watching it so much
    I have actually started turning down the volume EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE when Vicki starts screaming, screeching, caterwalling, whatever you want to call it!! OMG it is SOOOO offensive to the ears!! We had a male cat yowling outside our house for the last week because our little kitty is in heat and my husband nicknamed it Vicki!!! HAAAAA! And stupid Andy Cohen or whatever his name is sitting there at the reunion show telling her that he likes her screaming!!!! SPARE ME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2782195;
    My husband and I have been accused of being like one of the couples on the NYC show because we do everything together. When we travel and there is not Bravo in the line-up at the hotel, like at Sundance, he breathes a sigh of relief. Actually, the show could be really good for husbands. We can all say, "honey, aren't you glad you're not married to THAT?!" (fit in appropriate wife here: screecher, former playmate, bad surgery wife. . . . . )
    You left out the "self proclaimed hottest housewife of 'insert your county here'!".........

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine123;2782442;
    You left out the "self proclaimed hottest housewife of 'insert your county here'!".........
    How about step-dad to . . . . .
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine123;2782438;
    I have actually started turning down the volume EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE when Vicki starts screaming, screeching, caterwalling, whatever you want to call it!! OMG it is SOOOO offensive to the ears!! We had a male cat yowling outside our house for the last week because our little kitty is in heat and my husband nicknamed it Vicki!!! HAAAAA! And stupid Andy Cohen or whatever his name is sitting there at the reunion show telling her that he likes her screaming!!!! SPARE ME!!!!
    I like to watch my TV in Closed Captaining. When Truffles screams it's funny to watch what CC puts down. "AHHHHHHHHHH", Screaming, Screeching, Yelling, "WHOOOOO-WHOOOOO" etc.

BTW, that male cat could be called Donn. Remember when he let loose "BHAAAAAAAP"!!!!!
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine123;2782438;
    And stupid Andy Cohen or whatever his name is sitting there at the reunion show telling her that he likes her screaming!!!! SPARE ME!!!!
    Andy knows where his bread is buttered.....a subdued Vicki won't bring the viewers or the ratings. As much as it may be seizure-inducing, Vicki's screeching brings ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2782620;
    BTW, that male cat could be called Donn. Remember when he let loose "BHAAAAAAAP"!!!!!
    LOL! I have to admit that I actually thought the sounds he made after he did that shot at the Havasu party (which you did a great job capturing btw!! I wouldn't have known how to type that sound!) was really funny!!!!

FORT Regular

My husband and kids owe Vicki a big thank you. My goal is to never sound like her when I talk to them