Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Vicki has good kids. I'm not sold on Megan and her sister. The youngest one seems pretty nice but needs to rethink her makeup. They both seem to be lacking a formal education. Didn't Lou and Tammy push them at all? The thing that really bothers me is that Megan (it appears) seems to be hanging out with skinheads. Has anyone else noticed this? Her ex, the guys on the boat all looked like it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2779821;
    2 weeks is a long time to go away on vacation (or business) without your husband. These ppl are supposed to be somewhat elite. Their jobs should allow them to get away and travel. Heck, Vicki goes out drinking on Tuesday nights? Who does that?
    Excellent point, especially with all her bragging about building and having an empire. I would imagine that the empire would allow her to do whatever she wants and her husband wouldn't have to work.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Lawdy, I finally watched the Reunion...typically I delete all shows once I've watched them, but that one needs to be watched again. I'm sure I missed a lot because I loved the expressions on Truffle's face the whole time. She looked beyond terrified/horrified. It was worth every moment and brain cell I lost viewing all three seasons. Gak, she is just soooooo afraid of being "found out". LOL, we found you out long ago. Insecurity all wrapped up like a sausage and with the same meat content! Did lil piggie boo hoo hoo all the way home?

I'm guessing Quin came seperately because she loathes them as much as we do and a long ride to LA with them, well....maybe even Quinnie has better sense than we thought!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Vicki said that she didn't realize that she screamed so much. I didn't get that one at all. Hasn't she always done that on past seasons? Who could forget the yelling into the phone when the limo company sent the wrong van. That kicked screaming up to a new level! She's a real piece of work and she did look frightened. What's so funny is how she switches into that soft little sweet (fake) voice in between fits.

I noticed that the screaming was even worse this season.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2780595;
    Vicki said that she didn't realize that she screamed so much. I didn't get that one at all. Hasn't she always done that on past seasons? Who could forget the yelling into the phone when the limo company sent the wrong van. That kicked screaming up to a new level! She's a real piece of work and she did look frightened. What's so funny is how she switches into that soft little sweet (fake) voice in between fits.
    I actually missed that episode but saw the segment many times. Who was she yelling at? Her yelling was over the top PMS psycho type of yelling.

They were going on a trip and the limo company sent the wrong size van. They were able to fit everything in eventually and they got to the airport fine but that was some nasty ass yelling!

She also was screaming maniacally when she barged in on her son and his friends at college last season.

But this season, it was much, much worse.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Two words: Blackout drunk
    East of Reality

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2780316;
    Excellent point, especially with all her bragging about building and having an empire. I would imagine that the empire would allow her to do whatever she wants and her husband wouldn't have to work.
    OK what man, worth anything, would not work and live off his wife? I'm pretty sure Donn couldn't stand anything like that, and he seems to be seen as a desirable man.

I'm just sayin'...
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!