Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

I would love to see Vicku in Paree. She has no idea what she's in for. Hee hee. The Ugly American personified. That would be must-see TV. No, no, the Parisians aren't going to be very fond of her and her loud ways; they're much kinder and more tolerant in the countryside, but they don't want her either. Shame she doesn't speak English, many Pareeeeeshuns do, but since she's got half baked language, she's a lost. Watch the Euros....not that anyone would cheat a loud mouthed obnoxious American. Tee hee.
    :nono
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

French people are screaming WOOO NOOO!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2778915;
    Me too.
    I missed it too. Did it happen?

Even if she is going on business, she has enough money to take her hubby along and that is common on business trips as people can take some extra time for themselves.
    I cannot see her in France, or any other country, nor can I see the Parisiens taking to her. First, she screams (literally) US CITIZEN; second, she does not have a second language, and lastly, she is crass. None of these three are tolerated abroad.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hubby may be at a point in his job where he can't/prefers not to leave at this time...especially if he is fairly new to the job.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Isn't Donn's job flipping houses? That is a BIG job and if he is in the middle of fixing up a home, he isn't going to take off to France. Vicki wants him working 24/7 so they don't lose money on the deal.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

2 weeks is a long time to go away on vacation (or business) without your husband. These ppl are supposed to be somewhat elite. Their jobs should allow them to get away and travel. Heck, Vicki goes out drinking on Tuesday nights? Who does that?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2779733;
    Isn't Donn's job flipping houses? That is a BIG job and if he is in the middle of fixing up a home, he isn't going to take off to France. Vicki wants him working 24/7 so they don't lose money on the deal.
    That was 2 seasons ago and I believe a one time deal. It wouldn't be much of a career in today's housing market.

FORT Fogey

I think Vicki and Laurie are my favorite housewives of them all. I like the dark-haired lady whose ex just died, too.
    All three of them have faced - and overcome - huge challenges with determination and hard work. They are cooky and fun without being mean (well, Vicki is over the top with some things but not in the same way the realtor lady is....she is just spiteful).

I am particularly impressed by how Vicki built her own business and how Laurie handled going from riches to rags with dignity - and determination. All three of them have great kids (yes, even Laurie's son..who I think is suffering more from the divorce and his father's behaviour than anything Laurie has said or done).

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2779899;
    I think Vicki and Laurie are my favorite housewives of them all. I like the dark-haired lady whose ex just died, too.
    All three of them have faced - and overcome - huge challenges with determination and hard work. They are cooky and fun without being mean (well, Vicki is over the top with some things but not in the same way the realtor lady is....she is just spiteful).

I am particularly impressed by how Vicki built her own business and how Laurie handled going from riches to rags with dignity - and determination. All three of them have great kids (yes, even Laurie's son..who I think is suffering more from the divorce and his father's behaviour than anything Laurie has said or done).
    I agree that Vicki and Tammy have great kids, they'll each be ok in their own way. Josh is a good, sensitive kid who wasn't given the love and attention that he needed during those critical teen years IMO.