Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

I was shocked that she planned Paris without her husband. Paris is the place couples in love want to spend romantic, together time. A girlfriend trip is not to Paris.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Donn seems like the type who doesn't want to spend any time alone with her... he probably loves the fact she'll be gone for a while.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Vicki and Donn are merely roommates. Big deal. If it works for them, what's wrong with that?
    Last edited by IstateTheFacts; 01-31-2008 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2777987;
    Ooops, sorry. Hey did it seem odd to you that she planned a trip to Paris with 15 OTHER women?? Not Donn, not anyone from the show? So much for best friends!

Write off? All the way there Vicki could try to sell insurance to her captive audience.
    Ribbitt

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Vicki has more fun with women. She appears to me that men didn't accept her much in her younger years and now she has issues with them. I think Donn came along when things were not that great in her life and she married him for companionship not love. I have been known to be wrong, but this is what I clearly see.

When Vicki is being all "Christian" she's saying how important marriage is then in the next segment she's saying that she doesn't know what will happen. If her marriage ends it's because of her and that she's bored. As far as I can tell he's a good guy (all the other women say this). She's gotten a big head from the show and seems to think that she could do better. That's her problem!

Wait! Haven't we seen all the housewives wearing A cross between their fake Boobs?
    Christians gone wild!!
    Ribbitt

FORT Fogey

Vicki said she was going to Paris on business. That IS possible (My DC goes to a different country every year for his recurrant).
    She said she started her own insurance company 17 years ago. She probably worked for someone else first. So all of this is NOT new to her.
    At the start of S1 Donn had just lost his job with Home Depot. Whatever he did, he received a "settlement". Then in S2 he took a job that required him to travel to the company home office each week which was near Sacramento.
    He quit that because he did not like the time it took away from home.
    S3, most likely he is employed and that is why we saw very little of him.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Oh, I must have missed that when she said she was traveling to Paris for business. It sounded like a group of 15 women going for fun to me.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2778914;
    Oh, I must have missed that when she said she was traveling to Paris for business. It sounded like a group of 15 women going for fun to me.
    Me too.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.