Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2777825;
    I stated several pages upthread that Vicky seemed to be a blackout drunk. She did seem unaware of what she was doing after one or two drinks.

The only cure for her is to stop drinking. She is headed down a slippery slope, IMO.
    It would really scare me if I saw myself on film doing things I didn't remember. I don't know why this does not shock her.

I also had a thought about her relationship with Donn that I wanted to comment on. On the boat when he bit her head off the way he did I really felt sorry for her. No matter what, that was harsh. Her reaction was obvious ---she was hurt. I think her comments about wanting to spread her wings were kind of a payback for that humiliation. She brought on that argument with her antics but it was a sad scene.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd say that Donn is pretty frustrated in his life with her, too. Sometimes, things just erupt.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2777957;
    I'd say that Donn is pretty frustrated in his life with her, too. Sometimes, things just erupt.

Yeah, you are right. I mean it doesn't make him a bad guy it was just sad to see. And the worst thing is, even after that experience it didn't change vicki's behavior at parties.

Didn't she also wear a short skirt sans underwear in that lake episode? Trying to be the sexiest??? And all the while Jeanna was laughing about how she was the Brittany Spears of the Lake. That was pretty sad.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit just now thinking about the whole skirt sans underwear thing.......
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2777965;
    I threw up in my mouth a little bit just now thinking about the whole skirt sans underwear thing.......

Ooops, sorry. Hey did it seem odd to you that she planned a trip to Paris with 15 OTHER women?? Not Donn, not anyone from the show? So much for best friends!

Yes, I thought it was strange she always went away to nice locations without her husband and usually with only women....hmmm
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

I think that Donn and Vicky are in two different times in their lives. She is 10 or 15 years younger than him and it is starting to show.
    When they first met, Donn was the top dog. He had a good job and moved her and her kids to California.
    Then Vicky took care of her children while slowly building a career in insurance.
    Now, thanks to her hard work and exposure to the show, her business opportunities exploded while Donn career plumeted.
    Donn does not appreciate his wife 's ambition but sure enjoys the lifestyle.
    And because he is older and his career is down, he wants to enjoy and relax.
    Vicky, on the other hand wants to go full speed ahead fueled by her incredible ambition and need to be accepted.
    There are no bad guys here. Simply two people struggling with a streneous marriage.

I didn't realize they weren't his kids. Hmm...
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

All I can say about something like that is, if you want to have a really, really good time, go away on a trip with several of your good, good girlfriends!! A cruise would be really perfect!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I only have one really good girlfriend...... I guess I'll have to find some more before I plan a trip!!
    Yup, with donuts!!