Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2657702;
    The sad part is that the further people drift from her - the harder she tries to control them. It is just a vicious cycle. I do feel badly for her - she clearly is dying to be accepted and loved, she just doesn't know how to go about it without driving everyone away.
    Putting your business on TV is the true path to healing. Therapy is so 90's.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I feel bad for Vicki. She seems to be a tortured soul.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2657876;
    Putting your business on TV is the true path to healing. Therapy is so 90's.

I don't think any of them has an understanding of what putting your business on TV really means. The benefits must not outweigh the risks, or why would some of them like Lauri read and post on these boards?

You can't put the worms back in the can

Lord, if I had a mother like that I'd probably move to another country. She doesn't even give her kids the space to respond in their own way. When she presented the Mercedes (flashback to the nightmarish surprise visit to her son), she was so intent on forcing a reaction (screeccch, "Don't you love it?!"), that all her daughter could do was stand there. Seriously, those kids are going to need a lot of counseling.

FORT Regular

I'm not trying to be funny but who would pay $1100 ($275 a week) a month for a bottom of the line c class benz? I wouldn't excited either if my mom bought me a car and I had to pay the note because you really didn't buy me anything.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yput;2662608;
    I'm not trying to be funny but who would pay $1100 ($275 a week) a month for a bottom of the line c class benz? I wouldn't excited either if my mom bought me a car and I had to pay the note because you really didn't buy me anything.

I am hoping and praying she meant $275 month. I was a little suprised she bought the c class myself. And in silver! You see that car too much in that color in southern california.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fogey

I think it is $275 a month. While that does sound really cheap for a car like that, most likely the fine print (and the hold over Briana) is the lease only allows for 8,000-9,000 miles a year and the excess charge is HUGE.
    I can see Vicki figuring in how many miles Briana NEEDS to drive for school, work, and mommy's hoouse and then signing it into a lease for more control.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2662763;
    I think it is $275 a month. While that does sound really cheap for a car like that, most likely the fine print (and the hold over Briana) is the lease only allows for 8,000-9,000 miles a year and the excess charge is HUGE.
    I can see Vicki figuring in how many miles Briana NEEDS to drive for school, work, and mommy's hoouse and then signing it into a lease for more control.
    I'm sure we didn't hear half of the conditions of that lease.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

On another note, I recently saw some pics of Vicki with the girls in New York launching the show. Vicki had Donn with her and he was smiling and standing next to her and everything. I was surprised.
    Then I wasn't. I mean, how else do you expect Vicki to handle a problem but to give 110% of herself to succeed at it. It's about time she did that in her marriage. She's lucky Donn stuck around as much as he did.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2662986;
    I'm sure we didn't hear half of the conditions of that lease.
    That would explain Brianna's "less than thrilled" look.... I also think she was NOT happy that her mother chose to give her the gift in front of the cameras.