Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2770645;
    I must be missing something about Donn because I do not see him as being a worthwhile "catch", especially for a woman who is as financially sucessful as Jeana. Even with the divorce, she's got an established career and should not see any real dramatic change to her lifestyle, IMO, other than the potential loss of a couple of extra homes, LOLS.

I do agree if "fun" is what Jeana is looking for, Donn can be quite charming and even entertaining, especially when he's six sheets to the wind - but he can also be obnoxious, crass and hurtfully mean (can we say passive-aggressive?) as we observed in the Lake Havasu episode.

I dunno - I suppose whatever floats their boat at any given moment is how the nouveou-rich make major decisions in life. Jeana did seem impressed that Donn liked to hand-wash cars and do yard work.
    Personally, I think he was only "purposely hurtful and mean" in Havasu because he didn't appreciate her drunk self throwing him under the bus. I have no doubt he was more than willing to have their friends stay with them - Vicki was the one that didn't want them staying there. IMO he had every right to give it back to her...

FORT Regular

The way I see it, none of these people have an ounce of class or self-control, IMO. They are too busy satisfying their narcissistic personas and trying to control everything and everyone in their lives. Having said that, I do believe if Donn had wanted to toss Vicki overboard most of us (myself included) would have cheered him on simply because Vicki is so unbearably bossy and demanding when the real solution is for Donn to grow some you-know-whats and get the hell outta dodge if he's so miserable.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2770675;
    the real solution is for Donn to grow some you-know-whats .

"Man marbles"?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2770599;
    Excellent observation about Vicky. While she once said, "We're the Jones' who everyone wants to be like," she is so dissatisfied with her own life that the grass is always greener. She wants to be single like Jeana and Quinn to date, yet she's jealous of Lauri's great catch and Simon giving expensive watches to his wife. Nothing or no one makes her happy.
    When things become more important than family, that's a big problem. Silly Vicki, all this time she thought the neighbors were coveting her things when they were really coveting her husband. Time for Vicki to learn how to delegate and make time for Donn before the Coto Cougars offer to lick his . . . err . . . wounds.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2770683;
    "Man marbles"?

We have a winner!

Your one-size-fits-all "OC Wannabe" tank top is in the mail.

Wear it with pride! (psst ... if you'd rather not wear it at all - it does make a very nice dust rag. Tres Chic as Kara would say)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2770728;
    When things become more important than family, that's a big problem. Silly Vicki, all this time she thought the neighbors were coveting her things when they were really coveting her husband. Time for Vicki to learn how to delegate and make time for Donn before the Coto Cougars offer to lick his . . . err . . . wounds.
    Bawwwaaaahahhaaa ... that's what I'm talking about. Such a loyal group of BGF's these Coto Cougars are. And not very particular, are they? Just WHAT does Donnie do for a living? Or is that not the right question?

I think Bravo could craft a special all-Donn episode just by going through all the seasons, and piecing together all the scenes of him after Vicki leaves the room. I bet he muttered some choice words that never saw the light of day.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2770683;
    "Man marbles"?
    Actually, there are now implants for that area. I know that they come in small, medium, and large. Donn strikes me as a medium.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I found it interesting that Vicki spoke about how difficult it was to hold a marriage together when work required that she travel and keep them apart and the next thing you know she is saying she is planning a trip to France without Donn. Vickie can't decide what she wants. Until she does, everything good is going to slip through her fingers. I think jealousy and envy causes all the housewives to lose site of what is important.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2769915;
    Jeana was a Playboy centerfold. I don't think she's not open about her sexuality, she's just not into advertising it in tacky, buzzing, crackling neon like Quinn.

Jeana is lonely after a bad marriage, but Quinn is a desperate cougar-wannabee.
    I think first chance Jeana gets she'll be all over Don