Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

I totally agree!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2769599;
    Donn could get his own series, just like Jo.
    What will Donn's show be about?
    Flipping Houses? Well, Jeana could help with that I guess.
    Driving A boat? Drunk too. "Show me the Manjuice"!
    Hair club? (sorry about this one Donn)
    How to put up with A crazy, squealing wife without killing her AKA Dr. Phil? Yeah, this one
    Dr. Donn's in da house!
    Ribbitt

FORT Regular

Personally, I think Donn has a problem handling his booze. If Jeana was smart, she'd think twice about going down that road a second time, but then again moderation isn't a word that seems compatabile with the "OC" lifestyle.

Wouldn't you have trouble with alcohol if YOU were married to Vicky?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

True enough but IMO his behavior while under the influence seems to suggest that he is someone who probably ought to at least consider seeking professional help from a marriage counselor rather than relying on alcohol as a coping mechanism. On the other hand, he may be just playing it up for the cameras, who knows? He seems like a nice guy but what was that scene in Lake Havasu all about? Sure didn't seem "scripted" to me.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Vicki thinks that she's a big star and celeb now. She is itching to try the single life and thinks she can do better than Donn. She acts bored and annoyed with him. I don't think that marriage will last much longer, but I could be wrong. She is so jealous of Quinn and her dating antics. Why? I don't know. Quinn is not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2770583;
    Vicki thinks that she's a big star and celeb now. She is itching to try the single life and thinks she can do better than Donn. She acts bored and annoyed with him. I don't think that marriage will last much longer, but I could be wrong. She is so jealous of Quinn and her dating antics. Why? I don't know. Quinn is not happy.
    Excellent observation about Vicky. While she once said, "We're the Jones' who everyone wants to be like," she is so dissatisfied with her own life that the grass is always greener. She wants to be single like Jeana and Quinn to date, yet she's jealous of Lauri's great catch and Simon giving expensive watches to his wife. Nothing or no one makes her happy.
    Both she and Donn need major counseling, not just in their relationship, but in their drinking habits. When the younger set are critical (Colton commenting on their alcohol antics), there is definitely something wrong. Also, these kids are following in their footsteps/examples.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I tend to think Jeana would be a better match for Donn. That woman has lots of pent up sexual energy after all these years with the alcoholic prick. And she and Donn seem to "get" each other - could be quite a ride.

Quinn obviously has quite a few miles on her and I don't think Donn needs any part of that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2770621;
    I tend to think Jeana would be a better match for Donn. That woman has lots of pent up sexual energy after all these years with the alcoholic prick. And she and Donn seem to "get" each other - could be quite a ride.

Quinn obviously has quite a few miles on her and I don't think Donn needs any part of that mess.
    I agree - Quinn reeks of desperation while Jeana is ready for some fun....if nothing else Jeana and Donn could have a blast together. Vicki is too self-absorbed to have a clue that she's throwing away a man many women would consider a prize

FORT Regular

I must be missing something about Donn because I do not see him as being a worthwhile "catch", especially for a woman who is as financially sucessful as Jeana. Even with the divorce, she's got an established career and should not see any real dramatic change to her lifestyle, IMO, other than the potential loss of a couple of extra homes, LOLS.

I do agree if "fun" is what Jeana is looking for, Donn can be quite charming and even entertaining, especially when he's six sheets to the wind - but he can also be obnoxious, crass and hurtfully mean (can we say passive-aggressive?) as we observed in the Lake Havasu episode.

I dunno - I suppose whatever floats their boat at any given moment is how the nouveou-rich make major decisions in life. Jeana did seem impressed that Donn liked to hand-wash cars and do yard work.
    Last edited by Desert Rose; 01-26-2008 at 01:19 PM.