Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2768843;
    And Donn is trying to be her therapist but getting really tired of it and starting to think of himself.

I really think Don is going to hit the high road. Vicki is ruining her relationship because she refuses to listen to anyone.

Donn has always been way down on Vicki's list of priorities. I'd say, "Donn, give Vicki what she wants....I can guarantee NO real man would put up with that wreck."

To me, it sounded like her speech was saying since the kids are now gone, she is going to work harder and longer because she wants an "insurance empire". She is a piece of dog doo.....and deserves to be a lonely spinster!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2769516;
    Donn has always been way down on Vicki's list of priorities. I'd say, "Donn, give Vicki what she wants....I can guarantee NO real man would put up with that wreck."

To me, it sounded like her speech was saying since the kids are now gone, she is going to work harder and longer because she wants an "insurance empire". She is a piece of dog doo.....and deserves to be a lonely spinster!
    Be careful what you wish for Vicki, you just might get it. I hope that underwater volcano keeps you warm at night.

I think Vicki talks down to Donn a lot. I bet she constantly reminds him how she is the bread winner of that family. I really like Donn. I think he should hook up with Quinn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Now, there you go!! You know Jeanna sees herself as next in line for Donn!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMom4sure;2769584;
    I think Vicki talks down to Donn a lot. I bet she constantly reminds him how she is the bread winner of that family. I really like Donn. I think he should hook up with Quinn.
    Oh, gosh NO!!!! I don't even know what to say...but hooking up with Quinn would be like jumping from one volcano to another!

Start FRESH donn. Michael and Brianna don't even appreciate you. Get away from the madness!!!! RUN DONN, RUUNNNNN!!!!!

Donn would have more fun with Quinn. Jeanna is not as open about her sexuality as Quinn is unless she changes her mindset and goes back to playmate days.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMom4sure;2769596;
    Donn would have more fun with Quinn. Jeanna is not as open about her sexuality as Quinn is unless she changes her mindset and goes back to playmate days.
    Donn could get his own series, just like Jo.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMom4sure;2769596;
    Open for business is right. Monkey business that is. Donn can do better.

Jeana was a Playboy centerfold. I don't think she's not open about her sexuality, she's just not into advertising it in tacky, buzzing, crackling neon like Quinn.

Jeana is lonely after a bad marriage, but Quinn is a desperate cougar-wannabee.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"