Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2765142;
    Maybe it's all in Scott Dunlap's plan for a "Plot Twist" to keep it fresh.
    hey hey... anything for another season sounds great! Some of the fun for me of watching this show is the scenery. I live on the East coast and have visited Southern CA, and enjoy seeing the beaches and sunshine. Right now it's bitter cold out with snow flurries! Brrrr!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2765227;
    How about a new hit show, "The Real Swingers of OC"? or "Trading Partners in the OC"?
    Wife Swap Coto Style!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2764971;
    I've seen more and more indication that Jeanna is interested in Vicki's husband. Jeanna tries to play it off like she's joking, but where there's smoke....well, you know the rest...
    omigosh, its on now, where she's saying that she has her eyes on Vicki's husband. I can see next season vicki and jeana in a cat fight over Don. Go Don!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2764383;
    Love the avatar CuriousCat!! I think Vickie drinks too much daily and that will pack on pounds faster than stuffing your face because we don't normally take into account our calories for drinks.
    Thanks, yours too Except Stewie is still my favourite

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCat;2765723;
    Thanks, yours too Except Stewie is still my favourite
    Don't forget Brian

I think vicki self medicates with alcohol. She acts somewhat manic, claims she likes pressure and stress and yet constantly freaks out over it. When at a party she can't get drunk enough fast enough. It's like she needs this to unwind and feel relaxed. lThere is something not right about it. Her neurotic need for attention is tied into this too. She also does not respect anyone's boundaries, whether they be emotional or physical. Hitting and touching the way she does when she is drunk is a perfect example of what I mean. Poor Don. It just isn't going to work out. He needs to save himself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Vicki is one rough looking woman.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2768471;
    I think vicki self medicates with alcohol. She acts somewhat manic, claims she likes pressure and stress and yet constantly freaks out over it. When at a party she can't get drunk enough fast enough. It's like she needs this to unwind and feel relaxed. lThere is something not right about it. Her neurotic need for attention is tied into this too. She also does not respect anyone's boundaries, whether they be emotional or physical. Hitting and touching the way she does when she is drunk is a perfect example of what I mean. Poor Don. It just isn't going to work out. He needs to save himself.
    If I didn't know which thread I was on, I'd SWEAR you were talking about Britney Spears....

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2768545;
    If I didn't know which thread I was on, I'd SWEAR you were talking about Britney Spears....
    Well yeah it 's kind of the same thing. She gets all worked up and tense and needs to drink to let loose and feel happy again. But that is just a form of alcohol abuse. Vicki needs to find a balance in her life. She needs to stop demanding love from people and she needs to start giving it to get it. She has it all wrong. She treats love like she treats money, and grabs at it. Eventually people run away from someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2768551;
    Well yeah it 's kind of the same thing. She gets all worked up and tense and needs to drink to let loose and feel happy again. But that is just a form of alcohol abuse. Vicki needs to find a balance in her life. She needs to stop demanding love from people and she needs to start giving it to get it. She has it all wrong. She treats love like she treats money, and grabs at it. Eventually people run away from someone like that.
    And Donn is trying to be her therapist but getting really tired of it and starting to think of himself.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.