Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Vicki looks like she has packed on the pounds. That boot camp didn't really work for her, did it? I will never criticize someone's weight, but I think that if you pay $500 for a boot camp, the weight should be pourin off.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2764214;
    Vicki looks like she has packed on the pounds. That boot camp didn't really work for her, did it? I will never criticize someone's weight, but I think that if you pay $500 for a boot camp, the weight should be pourin off.
    Neither would I but, when someone says that they like everything huge, large and grand its funny

Love the avatar CuriousCat!! I think Vickie drinks too much daily and that will pack on pounds faster than stuffing your face because we don't normally take into account our calories for drinks.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2764383;
    Love the avatar CuriousCat!! I think Vickie drinks too much daily and that will pack on pounds faster than stuffing your face because we don't normally take into account our calories for drinks.
    That's exactly what I was thinking....there's a reason that agreement they signed for bootcamp said specifically 'no alcohol'. That wine Vicki won't give up is full of calories

I just stumbled upon the episode where Vickie gave her daughter the new car and was screaming like an idiot in the middle of the street!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've seen more and more indication that Jeanna is interested in Vicki's husband. Jeanna tries to play it off like she's joking, but where there's smoke....well, you know the rest...
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Donn wants a woman who can stop and enjoy what they have, and be romantic. Vicki is driven more by her own need for success. And booze.

Jeana wants a man who can stop and enjoy what they have, and be romantic. Matt is driven more by his own need for success. And booze.

Hmm...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I smell a switcheroo for Vickie and Jeana....hahaha
    Yup, with donuts!!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Maybe it's all in Scott Dunlap's plan for a "Plot Twist" to keep it fresh.

How about a new hit show, "The Real Swingers of OC"? or "Trading Partners in the OC"?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.