Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Vicki is so delusional she THINKS she can do better than Donn. I hope Donn gets 1/2 of everything that woman has...he SO deserves it!

Boyfriend's comment when he saw George (he said more than likely in a drug haze) had proposed to Lauri said, "That man did all OC men a favor by removing her from the pool" - he appreciated chins taking one for the "team" so no other guy would have to deal with her.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Never mind what Icky does or doesn't deserve. Don deserves better.
    AMEN BROTHER! (or sister)

Quote Originally Posted by Really?;2756455;
    I think she has finally lost any claim to the moral preachy high ground when it comes to her kids too.
    Yea no kidding. I'm so over her and the rest of them. Bring on the RHOONY! They're gonna show how it's done.

Vicki comments about her wanting to be single on last night's episode on her blog. She basically blames it on Donn. Donn upset her!

I hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2756664;
    Vicki comments about her wanting to be single on last night's episode on her blog. She basically blames it on Donn. Donn upset her!

I hate her.
    After having months of lead time to think about what she was going to be seen saying on the show and come up with an excuse, that is the best damage control she can come up with? Brilliant! That proves pigs really are as smart as a three year old. How will I ever eat bacon again?
    I love pretty pearls.

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

For some reason, the Bravo site won't let me see the blogs... it says file not found. How does she blame it on Donn? I wish the kids and husbands/boyfriends (minus Chins) should have blogs too.
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2756692;
    For some reason, the Bravo site won't let me see the blogs... it says file not found. How does she blame it on Donn? I wish the kids and husbands/boyfriends (minus Chins) should have blogs too.
    The same thing happened to me but if you go to the right side of the page under celebrity/culture blogs you can click on whichever one you want to read. Ashley's is also there.

Quote Originally Posted by Really?;2756678;
    After having months of lead time to think about what she was going to be seen saying on the show and come up with an excuse, that is the best damage control she can come up with? Brilliant! That proves pigs really are as smart as a three year old. How will I ever eat bacon again?
    No surprise there. I also suspect those blog comments were intended purley for her adoring fans who may be upset with her for treating a great guy with such disrespect and disregard. Her lame excuses and silly back pedaling aren't cutting with The Donn. The words may have not been spoken, but he knew long before ever viewing that segment. Her every action since this show has demonstrated her desire to run around and act like a trampstamp. I'm sure Donn's expiration date has past. Pordovayarda, Donn!

I wonder if piggy will end up boo-hoo-hooing her way home to Illinois and live with momma. "Oh, little piggie, did you bring straw to build a house?" "No, mother, that's my hair and I pay a lot of money to look like this!!!"
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

did she double in size? i think she's become grand and large

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCat;2764061;
    did she double in size? i think she's become grand and large
    LOL! She's a legend in her own mind...
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It