Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

She was given a shovel, so she dug!

Wondering about her new "assistant". I recall in an old OCR article that Commie Girl had promised Scott Dumlap that she'd appear in a cameo. Could this be the cameo? Was this Commie Girl just playing it to the hilt for some laughs and fun? Something tells me that this could be the real story. Rebecca? Is that YOU pretending to be the banna clip? If so, MAJOR LOL! And great work, hope you had a blast!

It also makes more sense since Vicku seems ill equipped financially to take on added payroll responsibilities...what do i know...

That comment got my attention too...and combined with the fact Donn wasn't at TT's big party, I still wonder if maybe there's already been a split

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2755983;
    That comment got my attention too...and combined with the fact Donn wasn't at TT's big party, I still wonder if maybe there's already been a split
    Good point! Will Donn be at the wedding?

Perhaps Donn ran security to keep the Brittany-esque Papparazzi out!
    Ohhh...the delusions of self importance runs amok for the Petersons!

FORT Fanatic

I think that Pigletta went too far this time. If he has any cojones, he should demand public apologies and psychological intervention on his wife.
    Maybe the two of them can salvage their relationship, maybe it would be wise for them to withdraw from the show or muzzle her up.
    She has no filter.

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2755983;
    And why do I think Jeana is going to be there to comfort Don while telling Vicky, "If you're not happy . . . . ."
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2756013;
    And why do I think Jeana is going to be there to comfort Don while telling Vicky, "If you're not happy . . . . ."
    Now that would be MUST SEE TV!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

My jaw hit the floor in astonishment when Icky said that. If she wasn't single when she first said it, she sure was by 10:30 pm last night!
    If that were my spouse, and he acted like Icky on a daily basis, I'd calmly walk upstairs pack a bag of only socks, put the keys in the ignition, set off the emergency brake and tell him he'd better catch up to his car. Just sayin'....

FORT Regular

In previous seasons she was so proud of herself and always bragged about the fact that she was the breadwinner of her marriage and that she is so independent and gives herself the lifestyle she affords. That was good enough for her when her friends were single and poor (Lauri and Tammy), or also the breadwinner (Jeana). She could make them jealous.

But...now that a couple of them have husbands who make all the money and lavish them with expensive gifts, suddenly Vicky is no longer satisfied in her marriage. You can tell she thinks the grass is greener on the other side - now she wants a rich man to surprise her with fancy cars and jewelry. Suddenly it's not so glamorous to be able to purchase those things for yourself. The woman will never be happy and fulfilled because she has the mentality of a jealous teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2753300;

Don is an adorable man. Hope he finds happiness with someone else.
    Yeah, and that "someone else" is - (drum roll) - Jeana !

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2756399;
    But...now that a couple of them have husbands who make all the money and lavish them with expensive gifts, suddenly Vicky is no longer satisfied in her marriage. You can tell she thinks the grass is greener on the other side - now she wants a rich man to surprise her with fancy cars and jewelry. Suddenly it's not so glamorous to be able to purchase those things for yourself. The woman will never be happy and fulfilled because she has the mentality of a jealous teenager.
    You could see the jealousy wheels beginning to turn in her porcine little brain when chin boy had the leased car delivered to Whori the Lipless last season. Last night just brought it all home and exposed Icky for the greedy, hollow, ugly little girl she is. She was greener than the Grinch when she saw TT's new watch. It was like that was the final straw for her. Never mind the stable 20 year marriage to an apparently faithful man with the patience of a saint. Someone else got a watch and she didn't, so it's time to throw everything out the window. She has lost any tiny bit of perspective she ever had. Never mind what Icky does or doesn't deserve. Don deserves better. I think she has finally lost any claim to the moral preachy high ground when it comes to her kids too.
    I love pretty pearls.