Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2754533;
    Haha... I figured he just went away since vickie has become far more unstable than ever before. Maybe he's up in their lake house drinking her screaming out of his head.
    Do you really think there is enough alcohol to tackle that one? I'm thinking about purchasing stock...what is it they drink again?

FORT Regular

Slippery Nipples...and MANJUICE!

Manjuice. That's right. We need to find that recipe and post it pronto!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Jealous much? :nono Good grief, that woman is walking insecurity. She's so frustrated; she's realizing in spades that she's still the ugly girl. And a very greedy ugly girl. There will never be enough to fill that hole in her soul. So she thinks being single is now a good idea? "Don't it always seem to go, ya don't know what you've got til it's gone...they paved paradise and put up a parking lot!" Try it, Vickster, see what the dating world is really like. Please apply the same principals to yourself that you do to your daughter - or have a good talk with Quinn about the virtues of whatever her cafeteria plan are... I'd like to see what happens, Bravo, when the Hunter of Truffles finds herself in the dating world and finds out that she just ain't all that. She ain't nuttin', honey.

I'd like to see Vicky, Quinn and Jeana on a dating show with Tammy as the host. Actually, it could be an updated dating game where the man asks the questions. No one would ever pick Vicky as soon as they'd hear her screams.And she would be jealous.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2754568;
    Do you really think there is enough alcohol to tackle that one?
    Like Norm from Cheers everyone would know him when he walked in and in this case he definitely would be getting rounds bought for him.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2754647;
    Manjuice. That's right. We need to find that recipe and post it pronto!
    Manjuice (a.k.a) Junglejuice. Its that stuff you mix in the garbage can

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2755833;
    Manjuice (a.k.a) Junglejuice. Its that stuff you mix in the garbage can
    Another mystery solved. I thought that can was her hair color. Singed straw yellow #666.

I'd like to see Vicky, Quinn and Jeana on a dating show with Tammy as the host. Actually, it could be an updated dating game where the man asks the questions. No one would ever pick Vicky as soon as they'd hear her screams.And she would be jealous

"Why aren't they picking meeeeeeeeee? It's not my fault! I'm a perfect triangle!!!"

My boyfriend whipped his head around when he heard her saying how she is living life and wishes she were single. He promptly said, "If I were unfortunately her husband, she would know TONIGHT what it felt like".

Any of you married people, what would you think if your spouse was filmed and put on national TV that they wished they were single?

Please correct me if I heard this wrong, but I was in shock. Hey, the bimbo might think it, but to say it out loud is another thing. You can't take that back and ha, ha, ha....not really a funny joke I would think.

FORT Regular

I was in shock also. And not in a good way.