Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Wow, wish I could get matching pictures of her children - first of michael and his face when she showed up at the "sorority" party and the second with Briana when she opened the door with the delivery of the mercedes. They were exactly the same look!

Briana didn't even seem like she was excited to get the car. and then her mom told her that she couldn't go with her boyfriend and his friends to the Dave Matthews concert, I mean they've been together for along time, I would imagine if she and her boyfriend would have done something by now. She has more respect for herself then that and she's really busy with school so that keeps her mind off of sex more.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I must add how I love how Briana passive agressively tells vicki how she really feels, then covers it up with something else. Case in point, Vicki alluded to Briana never coming home was because Briana thought she was too demanding, and Briana answered "Yes!" - Insert uncomfortable silence here - Then when Vicki didn't respond out of shock, Briana covers it up with, "Just kidding. Now that I have the car you bought me, I'll come home more." Poor kid having to stroke mom's ego so much....

I feel the need to make an observation here, just in case Ms. Vicki is reading. (How can she not? She's a control freak!)

I hope that she is aware of the fact that last season she stated that she felt she was losing her son because he was away at college. This season she states she feels her separation of her daughter. Does she realize that they're pulling away for a reason?? Isn't it apparent to her like it is us? She needs to realize it. She needs counseling....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2654522;
    I feel the need to make an observation here, just in case Ms. Vicki is reading. (How can she not? She's a control freak!)

I hope that she is aware of the fact that last season she stated that she felt she was losing her son because he was away at college. This season she states she feels her separation of her daughter. Does she realize that they're pulling away for a reason?? Isn't it apparent to her like it is us? She needs to realize it. She needs counseling....
    But she's a perfect triangle....it's not her fault

FORT Fogey

Before anything else is said.....I really need to say that Briana has the CUTEST girl PUG around!!!!

okay, continue!

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2654528;
    But she's a perfect triangle....it's not her fault
    That's the thing! Just because some astrolger tells you it's not your fault doesn't mean it's okay to behave that way. Everyone is capable of behavior and personality changes. Awareness to how you affect people at the VERY least. She's losing the kids and now she's losing her husband. I saw it being her fault is the winner here.
    She needs therapy to pull her head out of her lower regions and take responsibility that her family (and many others) are put off by her "triangle" behavior. She needs to start morphing that triangle into a circle so everyone will want to come 'round again.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2654522;

It is perfectly normal and desirable that young adults pull away from parents and become independent. A good parent understands and supports that. By being controlling and manipulative Vicki will either stifle that independence and end up with 30 year old 'kids" still dependent on her or kids who will totally avoid her. If she is supportive but allows them to become adults without apron strings she will build an adult relationship with them.

FORT Fanatic

Vicky needs a hobby besides selling insurance and keeping tracks on her kids.
    Last year, she was all lovey with Donn. She needs to give him some loving before they grow appart too much.
    Maybe, we'll have a triple divorce?
    Jeanna
    Vicky and
    Tamra.

The following is a quote from the Bravo blog that Vicki (in her own words) wrote/said: "And I was also inspired to buy the new car for Brianna because the car she was previously driving was a Tahoe and had over $100K of miles on it and used over $150/week in gas. The new car is affordable for her (less than $300/week) and is great on gas mileage."

Question: Insurance is a monetary thing right? So why does this statement not add up??